Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brexit means Brexit

[TWEET]1207092065202528256[/TWEET]

Typical 'victim'.I expect it was self-sent!

blockhead.png

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Strange edit.

No such luck I’m afraid, my little racist sausage. I’m working Christmas. WORKING. Google it.

I remember long ago when I used to get the whole of Christmas off although it was enforced taken off our leave entitlement, always hated it. Normally 2-3 days at best now but use the rest for as I see fit.
Used to cover Christmas and boxing day on call out which always involved a visit to either HMP Lewes or Ford

Yoda

English & European
Deluded ,who will Be the next EU member to leave , tick tock tick tock
Regards
DF

Based on the cluster**** this Country has made and been in ever since, and continue to be if all the international deals we had due to being in the EU. I predict no-one.

Even the far right in places like France and Italy (who would've been fairly high in the bookies odds) has quietened down and reduced in demand after watching us make a pigs ear over it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I remember long ago when I used to get the whole of Christmas off although it was enforced taken off our leave entitlement, always hated it. Normally 2-3 days at best now but use the rest for as I see fit.
Used to cover Christmas and boxing day on call out which always involved a visit to either HMP Lewes or Ford

Yeah, Christmas working is okay really. Mine will undoubtedly involve police and ambulance services. Busy time for us. I am chilling off on holiday for a few weeks in January. Been a bonkers year.

Jan 30, 2008
Based on the cluster**** this Country has made and been in ever since, and continue to be if all the international deals we had due to being in the EU. I predict no-one.

Even the far right in places like France and Italy (who would've been fairly high in the bookies odds) has quietened down and reduced in demand after watching us make a pigs ear over it.
Some of the ones making a pigs ear of it are no longer sitting in Parliament thank **** onwards and upwards
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

When the racists around Europe get cold feet about doing a Exit of their own you know it really is a flawed idea. Still ours on here is still clinging to something, though since about mid-2017 its hard to know what...

Bit of Brexit nostalgia from the cake and eat it, and EU go whistle era....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ies-leave-bloc-follow-Britain-odds-favourites

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Let's go back a bit.

Remember when anti-Brexit campaigners said that Boris Johnson was going to get Parliament to approve his deal, and then not bring forward the legislation to impliment the deal?

This was his devious and maniacal plan to ensure the No Deal he secretly wanted.

Well now he has an 80 seat majority and can do what he wants.

So why have none of those anti-Brexit campaigners who suggested that this was going to happen not mentioned it now? Surely now it's inevitable? He doesn't need to bring the deal forward any longer.

But he will won't he. Because it was all complete and utter bollocks. They know it, and they knew it at the time they were trying to scare the crap out of everyone.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Tomorrow is the day when all the remainers who tried to force their hand meet their comeuppance and the laws they made are overturned.and rescinded.

.... and I think that moment may very well be the most fulfilled and happy Leave lovers will ever feel. Time will tell......

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Let's go back a bit.

Remember when anti-Brexit campaigners said that Boris Johnson was going to get Parliament to approve his deal, and then not bring forward the legislation to impliment the deal?

This was his devious and maniacal plan to ensure the No Deal he secretly wanted.

Well now he has an 80 seat majority and can do what he wants.

So why have none of those anti-Brexit campaigners who suggested that this was going to happen not mentioned it now? Surely now it's inevitable? He doesn't need to bring the deal forward any longer.

But he will won't he. Because it was all complete and utter bollocks. They know it, and they knew it at the time they were trying to scare the crap out of everyone.

The remoaner regulars on here have been talking out of the wrong orifice for three years. You would think the recent electoral annihilation of the undemocratic loon alliance would give them pause for thought ... but no, on they go :facepalm:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tomorrow is the day when all the remainers who tried to force their hand meet their comeuppance and the laws they made are overturned.and rescinded.

Get a hobby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here