Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
no one's stopping them, it's just that they wont be able to stroll in like before #taking back control:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Thing is we could have stopped them like Belgium do! And if we thrive like you say - guess what immigration will need to carry on at pretty much the levels seen in recent years. But there's no point pointing that out to you because you never let facts get in the way of your rather illogical and silly thought processes - lol

Jan 30, 2008
Thing is we could have stopped them like Belgium do! And if we thrive like you say - guess what immigration will need to carry on at pretty much the levels seen in recent years. But there's no point pointing that out to you because you never let facts get in the way of your rather illogical and silly thought processes - lol
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xa_4rlDWgU
regards
DR

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well there you go I never knew Morocco was in the EU. Bit like Turkey apparently joining next year! lol

They are not visiting Moroccans they are residents. Heard of Molenbeek area? No? Belgium didn't stop them did they? So who has rather illogical and silly (unresearched) thought processes?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
They are not visiting Moroccans they are residents. Heard of Molenbeek area? No? Belgium didn't stop them did they? So who has rather illogical and silly (unresearched) thought processes?
You do because this thread is about leaving the EU not an anti immigration from the rest of the world thread! Lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You do because this thread is about leaving the EU not an anti immigration from the rest of the world thread! Lol

Stupid post that deliberately ignores the thread of conversation entirely. Yet another remainer unable to acknowledge the truth. CONTROLLED immigration is what we want NOT an irrational free for all into further uncontrolled multiculturalism which has been seen and evaluated as as disaster in many UK areas. Leaving the EU, its institutions, its unaccountability, its lack of democracy and regaining our self determination is going to happen whether you like it or not. It will not be me that has to look in the mirror as a failed ideologist. You will. Goodnight 'Pike'!

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I'm not going to resort to calling these Brexiteers stupid, but just time and time again they demonstrate a high level of ignorance. They need to read more and get out more

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Stupid post that deliberately ignores the thread of conversation entirely. Yet another remainer unable to acknowledge the truth. CONTROLLED immigration is what we want NOT an irrational free for all into further uncontrolled multiculturalism which has been seen and evaluated as as disaster in many UK areas. Leaving the EU, its institutions, its unaccountability, its lack of democracy and regaining our self determination is going to happen whether you like it or not. It will not be me that has to look in the mirror as a failed ideologist. You will. Goodnight 'Pike'!

I think we can all see exactly where you are coming from purely from your references to multiculturalism! I don't think of myself as an ideologist more of a pragmatist! We might well do ok outside the EU but I happen to think that on balance we would do better if we stayed in. Hardly a rabid ideologist if you ask me!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Yeah, ok. When we can set all the rules for immigration who is it you will allow to cross the threshold, will it be their culture that matters most? I'ts just that to my mind, if we start being more open to the rest of the world, most of it has a more alien culture than our near neighbours. Or are you just assuming we don't need anything like the numbers we have now, because that would not seem to tally with the near full employment we have currently?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bye bye our BORN right to freedom of movement.
You CAN NOT remove the rights I was born with. People WILL pay for what they are doing.

Plenty of rights change. Many shop keepers lost the right to sell only in imperial measurements ( at least one went to jail over it ) thanks to the EU. I wasn't BORN with the right to freedom of movement - it didn't stop me travelling as a child.

So tough shit - you're losing it. And exactly HOW will people pay for what they are doing ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Plenty of rights change. Many shop keepers lost the right to sell only in imperial measurements ( at least one went to jail over it ) thanks to the EU. I wasn't BORN with the right to freedom of movement - it didn't stop me travelling as a child.

So tough shit - you're losing it. And exactly HOW will people pay for what they are doing ?

Its your kids and grand kids that will pay with restricted opportunities. But I guess you didn't consider them, as you are older, wiser and know whats best for them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here