Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Arsenal are having such a good start to the season, they can afford to let one of the best CM's in the PL out on loan.

He's not fit, is he? He's trying to recover some match fitness after the 94th serious injury of his career.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would Arsenal really loan out a player to one of their rivals for a Champions League place? Surely not. As such Palace will have to look elsewhere.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:lolol:

Wilshere is one of the best CM's in the PL when he's fit. Unfortunately, he's only fit for a couple of months per season. I'd take him on loan, if we got 20 games out of him I'd be delighted.

Seems to be your clubs theme at he moment...........Benteke!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A lot of prem teams like Chelsea & now possibly Arsenal seem to be playing the game quite well & loaning some of their fringe players to the small clubs in the hope they'll take points off their rivals. Probably paying most of the wages too which seems a bit unfair. At least it will stop anyone cheating financially for now I suppose...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
That he's shit (and injury prone). If he's any good a top 4 club would snap him up. Instead he's looking at the bottom 4-5 clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If fit Wilshere is one of the few England players clubs like Barca would be looking at, ridiculously good footballer when totally fit

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If fit Wilshere is one of the few England players clubs like Barca would be looking at, ridiculously good footballer when totally fit

Really?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
He better not go to palace. When fit and playing he's an excellent player. If Roma are interested he should go there, his game would be improved far more than going to a mid or low ranking premier league team. Unfortunately the paper suggests he'd rather stay in the premier league which, frankly, is very disappointing.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Having to choose between Bournemouth and Palace is like choosing between being waterboarded or having to listen to Celine Dionne on repeat for a week.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Having to choose between Bournemouth and Palace is like choosing between being waterboarded or having to listen to Celine Dionne on repeat for a week.

If he does remain a sick note though Benteke and Wilshere could be the worst possible window for Palace. When they finally realise how sh!te Pardew is as well (hopefully in Feb / March) they should be down....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here