Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glamorgan v Sussex - County Championship Div 2 - The promotion charge ends here?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Blimey. This current Sussex batting line-up is not the strongest but that middle order still had huge potential to deliver the runs needed for a decisive first innings lead.

Now it's down to Nashy and the lower order to get us up to something acceptable. The pitch seems to be doing plenty - even this morning when wickets did not fall there was a lot going past the edge and through the slips area. Fingers crossed that a lead of even 50 or so puts us in a decent position.

#GOSBTS

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Bravo Sussex

:clap2:

TOP batting

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nash gone. We are going to have a "lead" of about ten runs when we were only 30 runs behind with 8 wickets left.

What a marvellous example of bat-flid fckwittery.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yay! The rot's over the descent has been stopped. Promotion is now nailed on as is the Div 1 championship next year. One day success will automatically follow. We're back!

None of that defeatist talk here Simster, we're simply the best! We bat from one to eleven and our bowling is SO strong that Jordan can't even get in the team! C'mon everybody, join in: "We're ****ing brilliant! We're ****ing brilliant!", C'mon I can't hear you!

(Thought I'd try a different approach ...)

Sorry everybody. :( I take FULL responsibility. It was a stupid idea.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Very clever tactics of 'disguising' Briggs, the third highest run scorer, as a night-watchman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here