Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Games of the XXXI Olympiad

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't really get the dancing horse business. Not really interested either, if I'm honest. But well done to the British Doris (hopefully) – close to 94% in ANYTHING has got to be pretty amazing, right?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Opening ceremony tomorrow evening and from what I've seen on Social Media it's going to be an absolute belter. Plenty of dancing girls, samba beat, carnival atmosphere and vibrant colours, should be a sight to behold.

:banana::vuvu::vuvu:
Any other highlights people are looking forward to?? Road race on Saturday should be good and an early chance for GB to strike gold and the swimming should be much improved from our disgusting showing in London.
Shame they have not had the crowds it still makes me so proud of the London Olympics and para Olympics wil done Great Britain.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't really get the dancing horse business. Not really interested either, if I'm honest.
Likewise.
But well done to the British Doris (hopefully) – close to 94% in ANYTHING has got to be pretty amazing, right?
I'm not going to be happy if our players give 94%

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Always believe in your soul

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You've got the power to know

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're indestructible

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What on earth was going through Cavendish's head there? At the very least it was stupid riding.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't get this immodium.. Cavendish has quit effectively

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here