Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you excited about the new season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i'm looking forward to seeing March's name on the team sheet , injury robbed him and us of a breakthrough season imo .

He does seem a bit injury prone tbh

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I don't think I am.... nothing to excite me so far, no issue with the Murray signing but we are weaker, CB& forwards in what looks to be a stronger league. Hopefully will all change when the football starts for real.

Weaker than the start of last season or the end of it?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes.

But still a little bit more concerned about the strength in depth (and in defence) of our squad than I'm allowed to be by some on here!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

good question as each week things were different as we got new players in or lost players to injury. At this point in time we are weaker in CB and Forward positions. We really need an additional striker and we need a CB. I would also like to get another midfielder in who is as good as Kayal/Stephens in case they pick up injuries/bookings /or loss of form.

at the end of the day we did not get promoted last season , this year the league looks potentially harder ergo we need to be even stronger than we were last year and IMO we are not as strong.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not yet. It always takes me a while to get back into it. I quite enjoy a break away from football in the summer - and actually wish the close season was a bit longer. Comes around too soon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hopefully I will catch some enthusiasm as I am not at all excited by it. I think the summer has gone too quickly- and footie has barely left us. I'd be happy for an extra couple of months away from the prospect of looming autumn.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Rubbish.

We maybe weaker than we finished last season but
We are much stronger than we started last season.

Knockeart,skalak,Sidwell,towell.
All recruited during last season.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Not as much as I would like to be.

Still struggling with the scars of last season to heal.

But I'll be there shouting away against Forest and my season ticket will never be cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, not really. The likelihood of it living up to last seasons epic journey is remote and a lacklustre campaign will bring out all the usual moans and criticism.

Hopefully a good performance at Derby with a good vocal backing will rekindle the fire.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No until we sign the centre back we need and another ****ing striker.

Pull your finger out boys the season starts next week OR DONT THEY ****ING REALISE

NB I dont give a **** About what other teams are doing and if they are quiet or not ONLY MY TEAM.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Yes very much so, it'll be my first season living in England since the AMEX opened. I've got my season ticket managed to get a seat next to my brother too who's been a season ticket holder since it opened. Bring it on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here