Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
This is laughable. We wouldn't pay him an extra £2k a week so went to Palace for free, we buy CMS for £3.5m lol and GM gets them promoted. Now we're going to spunk a good £5m on GM who is 32 yrs old.

You couldn't make this shit up.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm hoping for a more pacier striker as we have to many sloworms as it is...Vidrya would be a much better signing as feel murrays days of banging them in are coming to an end.

If Houghton says Murray then he knows best...

The squads fitness levels last season was very high, and with Bruno probably being in the peak condition of his life we might find that he is the right inspiration for Murray. I presume Bruno will be captain next season?

Training locally, and with all the tech in place, we could get an extra yard of pace out of him.

We are after two strikers, so a pacier one would be required.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
tCan somebody please tell me why I am not excited by this news, thank you

Cos he's shitehouse.
Everyone currently getting their panties all moist wouldn't know progress if it jumped up and smacked them in the face while screaming 'I am progress'.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He'll be a good signing for you, but not at anything over £2/3 mill.
He struggled at Bournemouth last season, where their up tempo, attack with 2 nippy forwards, wasn't really his game.
Would want big wages to drop down a league, on £30 k a week presently, and this be his last big money move.
Can't see TB braking the strict wage structure .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
He struggled at Bournemouth last season, where their up tempo, attack with 2 nippy forwards, wasn't really his game.
Would want big wages to drop down a league, on £30 k a week presently, and this be his last big money move.

Let's hope you're correct in this instance.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This is laughable. We wouldn't pay him an extra £2k a week so went to Palace for free, we buy CMS for £3.5m lol and GM gets them promoted. Now we're going to spunk a good £5m on GM who is 32 yrs old.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Blame Gus.
They were his decisions and his alone.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

That's the thing though - he will be braking it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Cos he's shitehouse.
Everyone currently getting their panties all moist wouldn't know progress if it jumped up and smacked them in the face while screaming 'I am progress'.
Oh yeah. And Zamora was rubbish as well wasn't he? Well he was according to you and look at how wrong you were then.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why is everyone getting over excited we are getting him on loan with a fee if we get promoted.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Do you have a strange, secret and illicit love for the Albion?
You sound like a fan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Biggest mistake we made by SELLING him to Palace, typical Dick Tight getting rid of our BEST players

Don't be silly. You know we didn't sell him. I mention this only in case some of the youngsters on here might think you're using TRUTH in your whimsy.

Here . . . hang on . . . .did you write Camp Leave's Brexit literature?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Murray is a proven goalscorer at this standard and has played in the premiership and more than held his own when i have seen him for Parase and even few games had for bournemouth, as much as i hated it he left us to join them, he was always very respectful with us and i would welcome him with open arms, he will score goals and will be a good player to go with Hemed and would be a big danger up front with our awesome wingers.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm hoping for a more pacier striker as we have to many sloworms as it is...Vidrya would be a much better signing as feel murrays days of banging them in are coming to an end.

If Houghton says Murray then he knows best...

How do you know Muzza's days of 'banging them in' are coming to an end? I mean, what indication has there been that this is the case?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have a hunch this could actually be true...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here