Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Shouldn't the thread title be changed to Derby ? He would fit in well there as they're also a team of chokers .

Rather be chokers than a bunch of drum banging ,rip off small firms play in a shit ground soon to go bankrupt again pricks ,why dont you just **** off you sad prick :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
3 strikes and out I think :smile:
In a way it's a shame as apparently they were coming for us .

Still here and still obsessed with us you sad wanker. **** off somewhere else.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Still here and still obsessed with us you sad wanker. **** off somewhere else.

What a lovely person.

In regards to Dunk, I hope it's Derby as he is a liability at times and would get eaten alive in the Prem. Not a patch on Delaney or the class act that is Scotty Dann.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pearson is just unsettling Dunk to weaken us. He knows some Prem clubs are after him and he is doing his best to make it happen

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
3 strikes and out I think :smile:
In a way it's a shame as apparently they were coming for us .

With your form last season, you'll be coming down to us.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As always the voice of reason . Wilf will get better , last season was his best ever for us and bearing in mind he is in his early twenties he is a talent . We all can remember his two goals in THAT game but the goal in your first league defeat at the Amex when he took on your entire team and scored is unbelievably forgotten about . That was world class and only special players can produce that .

Wilf will never have a final ball or score enough goals in the Premier League, he has had plenty of time now and i dont see either of these attributes improving.

Half the problem is you play 1 up front, he has to pick out the man perfectly... if you played 2 up top at leasst all his under hit or over hit crosses would have a decent chance of finding someone...

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Wilf will never have a final ball or score enough goals in the Premier League, he has had plenty of time now and i dont see either of these attributes improving.

Half the problem is you play 1 up front, he has to pick out the man perfectly... if you played 2 up top at leasst all his under hit or over hit crosses would have a decent chance of finding someone...

Yep he still has plenty to improve on, Shooting and decision making being the main two for me. But from watching him in 30 odd games last season I can tell you he did very well for us and at 23 years young has still not hit his prime. I realise you guys love to slag him off, fair enough those two goals in the playoff must of hurt. But who have you ever seen at Brighton with his skill, pace and trickery? Genuine question.

If Wilf had come through the fabled Brighton academy and was a regular in your team you would love him and you know it. :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep he still has plenty to improve on, Shooting and decision making being the main two for me. But from watching him in 30 odd games last season I can tell you he did very well for us and at 23 years young has still not hit his prime. I realise you guys love to slag him off, fair enough those two goals in the playoff must of hurt. But who have you ever seen at Brighton with his skill, pace and trickery? Genuine question.

If Wilf had come through the fabled Brighton academy and was a regular in your team you would love him and you know it. :thumbsup:

Im not saying I dont think he is a terrific player, but you can just tell he is going to be one of those players that will generally always dissapoint in the final third.

We have some very very tidy wingers currently thank you, skill pace and trickery only get you so far, give me someone who delivers a cross or scores a few more goals any day, its about end product and Wilf is lacking in these areas.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Id take Knockaert over Zaha any day. Also you ever heard of a chap called Vicente?

I like Knockaert, Good player. Looked a real prospect at Leicester a few season back. Needs to consistently perform in the top leagues though, Could see a bid for him over the summer from a bottom half premiership team. As I say good player but not tested at the top level yet.

Vincente was a good player in Spain, But was past it when he came to Brighton. 30 odd games in 2 years says it all. Mind you can tell the grandchildren about his run versus Derby and failure to score for years to come.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I like Knockaert, Good player. Looked a real prospect at Leicester a few season back. Needs to consistently perform in the top leagues though, Could see a bid for him over the summer from a bottom half premiership team. As I say good player but not tested at the top level yet.

Vincente was a good player in Spain, But was past it when he came to Brighton. 30 odd games in 2 years says it all. Mind you can tell the grandchildren about his run versus Derby and failure to score for years to come.

And Zaha has performed consistently at the top level?

He went to a TOP club and couldn't get anywhere near the first team!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012

So from what you are saying is that Knockaert and Zaha are the same? Zaha has yet to perform consitently in the league, 2 goals and 1 assist last season. On making the step up to a top 10 team was knowhere near the top 11, let alone the bench.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Knockaert and March are there or thereabouts, but both have a better end product. It took a while to come through with March who, incidentally, came through our Academy via Lewes and, I understand, having left yours when much younger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here