Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough Vs Brighton & Hove Albion *****Official Match Thread*****

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Absolutely f@@king hilarious that you f@@ked it up drag queens. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of c@nts. Goal difference makes it even funnier. Dizzy heights for you lads made your mouth too loud. What a day! Champions!! And you fu@ked it up!! Go f&ck yourselves.

you sound like a nice chap!!!!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
We really should be proud of that effort with only 10 men against the best team in the division. And they had the ref on their side. Stockdale, the midfield and the back four were massive. Such a shame that attacking-wise we lacked any bite. Still confused by Baldock in the first half. Had he been drugged by Gibson?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Absolutely f@@king hilarious that you f@@ked it up drag queens. It couldn't happen to a better bunch of c@nts. Goal difference makes it even funnier. Dizzy heights for you lads made your mouth too loud. What a day! Champions!! And you fu@ked it up!! Go f&ck yourselves.

I see you're in the south, would you like to meet up to discuss your views? I'm sure we could have a reasonable conversation about the pros and cons of being so eloquent behind a keyboard

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
At least it wasn't a loss,the pressure just got to us when it mattered the most.

nothing more to it, we go to Hillsborough, we go to Wembley. It's not finished for us yet.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I see you're in the south, would you like to meet up to discuss your views? I'm sure we could have a reasonable conversation about the pros and cons of being so eloquent behind a keyboard

It's sad that a fan cant just enjoy the success of his team with out going on other teams boards just to troll ....can't have many friends / self esteem issues / anger issues ...probably lots of issues

pluginbaby

Aug 15, 2014
I don't get it, I thought Middlesbrough was supposed to be one of the worst towns in England, Burnley too.

Surely this injustice can be appealed? It's not based upon what happens on that bit of grass is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here