Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More touting !

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Do you actually know anything about it properly ? I very much doubt it, so before you do, please don't comment on it too much.
If you actually read properly what i said i said most of the time im winding people up.
Which has obviously worked on you ha ha

Yes I do actually, quite a bit in fact. I know that it comes in cycles, these cycles do not last minutes. As in normal one minute and highly abusive the next. I think you are just trying to backtrack. I think you are using it as an excuse for your nasty behaviour. My aunt has bi polar extremely badly, she does not abuse strangers or seek to wind them up. Her moods last minimum days, not minutes. The only cause of you abusing people is probable tourettes, I think the likelihood is maybe you are just a ****. Bi polar people don't go around winding up others, grow up.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think all of those have been repealed now [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION]. Number 6 certainly has (and for decades as well).

I hope No 3 hasn't been replaced.......................I was gonna pop up to Liverpool to buy a fish tank

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
Amro Mahmoud is a first year student - and student rep.
Try contacting him at am878@sussex.ac.uk
image.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The following are also illegal in the UK..............Not all laws apply Common Sense

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament (27%)

2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down (7%)

3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store (6%)

4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day (5%)

5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter (4%)

6. In the UK a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman's helmet (4%)

7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the King, and the tail of the Queen (3.5%)

8. It is illegal not to tell the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing (3%)

9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour

10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow (2%)

I don't know if it has changed but, certainly until recent times, it was illegal to sell a bible on a Sunday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm going to send a strongly worded email and Cc the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner, Andy Naylor, Mike Tyson, Ban Ki Moon, Mr Blobby, the cast of Shameless and Danny Dyer.

There's some pwoper nawty shit going on here and I intend on being the one who puts an end to this madness.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Are you getting a kick out of this ? It's fair to report this to the club but why are you going this far ? And why the feck are you including other people's details too ?

I totally agree............it is getting quite ridiculous, posting unrelated peoples photos and personal details on a public forum like this.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
HA HA HA HA HA !!! Listen to her ha ha ! You know squat about me my friend ,carry on your girly hissy fit behind your safe little computer screen though it's quite amusing. Well it's made me laugh anyway
Girly hissy fit ?? this from the bloke who boasted that he ''sent the **** a nasty message on facebook'' hahaha you plum, and whatever i say from behind my ''safe little computer screen'' I would happily say to your face ......

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Years ago my friend and I bought league cup tickets. You could have up to two tickets per application so we bought two each.
Walking up Wembley way we sold the two spare ones for twice the purchase price and it paid for the rail fare, food etc. I never considered I was a criminal or defrauding true supporters. Everyone is getting a bit too precious these days with their faux outrage
This kid is at brighton university, he might not even be a brighton fan.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Can't believe what I have read on this thread. A kid touting tickets (not on NSC); yes we hate them but it is widespread and needs to be stopped. How I will never know. Just ignore him! Goes back even further than the days of 'Flash' Stan Flashman. Probably.

Then someone goes apeshit, REALISES he's gone apeshit and backtracks like someone who's won the backtracking world cup in Backtracksville. Whilst blaming a medical condition. And threatens everyone who disagrees with him from behind his PC whilst berating said people from hiding behind their PC's.

Some people just can't handle these end of season nerves.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I hope No 3 hasn't been replaced.......................I was gonna pop up to Liverpool to buy a fish tank

It had better not have been, I've just spent the evening working on a business proposal for my new shop Fish and Tits, was off to see the bank manager in the morning. Cha-Ching

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here