Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More touting !

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can't believe what I have read on this thread. A kid touting tickets (not on NSC); yes we hate them but it is widespread and needs to be stopped. How I will never know. Just ignore him! Goes back even further than the days of 'Flash' Stan Flashman. Probably.

Then someone goes apeshit, REALISES he's gone apeshit and backtracks like someone who's won the backtracking world cup in Backtracksville. Whilst blaming a medical condition. And threatens everyone who disagrees with him from behind his PC whilst berating said people from hiding behind their PC's.

Some people just can't handle these end of season nerves.

He's an adult not a kid

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's only 18 years old.

13 pages and his personal info given out.

:facepalm:

This.

Kid will have learnt his lesson by this morning from his probably first (and probably last) FORAY into football ticket touting. Maybe the thread should now be locked before it descends into downright online bullying. Some posters seem to be enjoying turning the screw just a LITTLE too much... ???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've enjoyed this thread. I like that the lad has probably learned a lesson with no actual harm coming to him. As a student there's a good chance that he's not from the area - he's probably a Man Utd or Arsenal fan - so it's quite satisfying to see his attempt to rip off genuine Albion fans get shut down.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This.

Kid will have learnt his lesson by this morning from his probably first (and probably last) FORAY into football ticket touting. Maybe the thread should now be locked before it descends into downright online bullying. Some posters seem to be enjoying turning the screw just a LITTLE too much... ???
spot on again THPP.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You have to be very careful what you say or do nowadays as the mighty internet can quickly turn your life upside down

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He's a good lad who made a bit of howler,i'm sure he's got the message so no need for the bullies to carry on with the spiteful vendetta! Plenty of worse people to target if any of you are brave enough! NSC at it worse i'm afraid:shit:
How do you know he's a good lad ?

Looks like he's scum trying to rip off genuine fans ? ???

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There's a lot of anger is this thread.

tumblr_m141jal8Bj1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
During the 2002/03 season I went travelling for a while. I had a season ticket, but left in November 2002 and did not return until after the season had finished. My friend sold everyone of my tickets (used to come in a booklet in those days) outside Withdean before each match. I could not believe that people were at the stadium looking for tickets and all were sold at true value.

In that case I stand corrected! That is utterly mental.

It's funny that seeing as we never (or only rarely) sold out that someone would head up to the ground on the off chance.

The closest I came was calling the ticket office on the way to the train station and getting a couple sent up to the ground to pick up.

I miss those days and the excitement I got when my first season ticket turned up in that booklet. Good times

Well someone who knows him could do with having a word with him to stop him robbing fellow fans ???

I'm sure they have. Thinking back to when some of our middle aged fans were 18 i'm sure a few made some unwise decisions,i can recall some were right orrible little toe rags but people grow up and wise up,18 is still a young age tbf.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can someone tell us why Firms like Viagogo plus others aren't classed as touts and are allowed to sell tickets well above face value
When tickets go on sale for a top Band the tickets are sold out within a couple of hours, you then click on Viagoogo and find out they've got 500 tickets for sell, instead of £50 face value they're asking £150
Why is this ok?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can someone tell us why Firms like Viagogo plus others aren't classed as touts and are allowed to sell tickets well above face value
When tickets go on sale for a top Band the tickets are sold out within a couple of hours, you then click on Viagoogo and find out they've got 500 tickets for sell, instead of £50 face value they're asking £150
Why is this ok?
It's far from OK.

Those sites need to be shut down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm sure they have. Thinking back to when some of our middle aged fans were 18 i'm sure a few made some unwise decisions,i can recall some were right orrible little toe rags but people grow up and wise up,18 is still a young age tbf.

And now he's been put straight. I doubt he'll be touting Albion tickets again in a hurry. Lesson learned, and we can all move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here