Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tenuous links to Preston to further your claim to be a loyal supporter tonight - for 90 mi

Eastleigh Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
I have three Preston season ticket holders working for me - their career prospects are ever so slightly in the hands of their team tonight. Come on Preston

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Something something Sarah Ann Kennedy something something Holly Bradshaw something.

Come on you....what was it?....Liliywhites!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I use a football message board that has another user whose grandad played for them in the late 30's..when they were really good!!

COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
I have no ties what so ever with Preston, never been there, or worked there, no family there, never been to HMP Preston, still ..................

Come on Preston !!!,

dik

Oct 11, 2003
Oxford
British voice actress Sarah Ann Kennedy comes from Preston. She does the voice for Miss Rabbit in Peppa Pig. As it happens I know an animator who worked on Peppa Pig, he's a good friend of mine. so..... COME ON PRESTON!!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I just googled 'Preston'

Come on you Lillywhites!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
''Dunno,, Some c### from Preston" is the punchline to one of my favourite jokes.

C'mon you Lillywhites!!!!

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I've written 'PNE til I die' on my arm with a biro and I'm pretending it's a tattoo!

Come on you Lilly pads!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Preston was (is?) lead singer of the Ordinary Boys who are from Worthing. I'm from Worthing and tonight Matthew, I'm going to be a Preston North End fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here