Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hang on, that agent's website has a logo horribly reminiscent of a certain club beyond the M23. AND it advertises a player seeking employment who's named Harley.

Actually that doesn't look like it's actually their website but a hub between players and agents, I still refuse to believe there is a player agent company called ADEQUATE Sports Management Inc. however.

I don't think it would take much for someone to type up a letter as Bozza has posted and 'leak' it to some half arsed news outlet to give it some legitimacy.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Just seems a lot of effort to go to just for a wind up, long established social media pages and such like just to wind us up.

I'm still inclined to go with Bozza and not Andy Naylors comments and maintain some optimism

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
To correct my earlier claim, it looks like Bolanos didn't get an assist for the first goal.

Here's the second, anyway. https://streamable.com/2hcl

Good pressure from him and awareness to lay it into a team mate when he could easily have taken it on himself

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Elaborate wind up?

ADEQUATE sports management? Of course it is.

If it is, it's a very elaborate one. They have some.decent players on their books if it's all a palace hoax

As mentioned it's a legit sports management company with a huge roster of mainly south American players.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adequate-sports-management-inc-/beraterfirma/berater/3022

Just seems a lot of effort to go to just for a wind up, long established social media pages and such like just to wind us up.

I'm still inclined to go with Bozza and not Andy Naylors comments and maintain some optimism

There have been various things recently that people have suggested could be a 'palace wind up.' None have ever been that. I know they have some sad fans like the ones that come on here but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be that sad (or clever). And even if it was its hardly great - we've been linked with another E10mil striker for a while - this is just another name / rumour!

gullside

Aug 7, 2012
Miller Bolaños striker is one of the figures with more expectation for his transfer to another team after his great season with Emelec in the last two seasons .
Within this, Bolaños would have its future in English football , after Emelec authorized representative Kolade Omowaye players to negotiate in this country.
Under this authorization , Bolaños would be negotiated by the representative so you can get to Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, SkyBet team Championship ( second division of England).
Bolaños would be transferred for 10 million euros for 100% of your pass , as revealed by Omowaye trading .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can't help thinking £7m is one hell of a gamble on a player who isn't guaranteed to settle. That is assuming we would be willing to pay that much.

I think West Ham paid £12m for Valencia, mind.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Can't help thinking £7m is one hell of a gamble on a player who isn't guaranteed to settle. That is assuming we would be willing to pay that much.

I think West Ham paid £12m for Valencia, mind.

It is, but that's the world we now inhabit. There are so few strikers that can play up-front on their own and thrive that their price has gone through the roof. There are a few more support strikers/wide forwards (of which Bolanos seems to be one: more in the Baldock mould), but they're still ridiculously expensive. The cost seems that much higher for English/British variants, so I can understand why the club are looking to South America. Of additional help here is that they're available sooner than January.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It is, but that's the world we now inhabit. There are so few strikers that can play up-front on their own and thrive that their price has gone through the roof. There are a few more support strikers/wide forwards (of which Bolanos seems to be one: more in the Baldock mould), but they're still ridiculously expensive. The cost seems that much higher for English/British variants, so I can understand why the club are looking to South America. Of additional help here is that they're available sooner than January.

Yes. We need a Rhodes, Austin or Grey to cement our Championship challenge but we can't afford to shop in this country for one. Rhodes has 8 goals so far this term in a poor Blackburn team - he'd be on double figures by now with us. So let's at least try to sign a player of his class from aboard, it may be a gamble, but if a Calleri or Bolanos were to be purchased, settle quickly and repeat their SA form, we'd be favourites for promotion.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I've heard Charlie Austin is available for around the 8m Mark. Would imagine he wants immediate Prem football though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just think 10million Euros is a lot for this guy based just on his stats and career. Never played in a big league, only good goalscoring record is at current club in Bolivian league. I'm sure Tony and the network of scouts know more than me but still it doesn't sit that well... However as I mentioned earlier in the thread I'm sure that's their opening proposal after we showed interest and I doubt we'll end up paying anywhere near 10mil - just a hunch the way the letter is worded...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here