Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK net migration hits record high

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Good to see the political fear campaign and sensationalised media are doing their jobs.
Not at all,nothing to do with the media, i lived in london until fairly recently, and have first hand experience of large scale african immigration.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not at all,nothing to do with the media, i lived in london until fairly recently, and have first hand experience of large scale african immigration.

To be fair I would love more Sudanese over here in Australia please.

The Christian or native african religious variety though. They make tremendous basketballers with their height and athleticism.

Our national basketball program is reaping the benefits from them as we speak.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes the thousands of Pom migrants who are here illegally should be deported back the pesky buggers.

The majority of illeagal immigrants here are from UK and US i believe. Not so easy to dump them in a prison camp on some god forsaken island i suppose. Still i am sure Tony would find a way........ unless they can be used as cheap labour to increase profits for the US and Chinese mining companies

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Me me me me me

And yes, there are Ethiopian refugees that were taken in brighton that came over on a UN sponsored plan, about 15 families I recall as I was involved in the logistics. They were not all doctors and such like, just ordinary people fleeing persecution...they have all settled , had kids and contribute to our society.

I can't be arsed arguing with bigoted people like you. Goodbye and have a nice cosy life
you cant be arsed arguing because you know full well what i say is true, it wont affect you one iota, and you know it , THAT is why you ''cant be arsed arguing '' , 15 families eh ?? wow , must've put a huge strain on the resources of a city of 280,000 :facepalm:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The kippers are going to have kittens about this thread though, its been taken over by pesky foreigners :hilton::hilton::hilton:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The majority of illeagal immigrants here are from UK and US i believe. Not so easy to dump them in a prison camp on some god forsaken island i suppose. Still i am sure Tony would find a way........ unless they can be used as cheap labour to increase profits for the US and Chinese mining companies

Well they arrived with a passport didn't they.

Why call out Tony?

I'm sure you're in some shitcan Labor Union with your work, a Union who's political party supports the policies for border protection.

Will you be leaving the Union or just keeping up with the hypocrisy?

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Very noble sentiments GW, how many do you think will end up anywhere near YOU, how many will be putting pressure on YOUR local health authority and its limted resources, will YOUR kids end up in a classroom where english is a second language for 60 % of the pupils, will YOUR kids struggle to get social housing , will YOUR local authority have to spend money on the influx of new arrivals ? I think we know the answer to that..........

Oh man, so you've had experience of each of those things you listed first hand then?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How long before Englishmen get to become a minority in Englands once green and pleasant land.

Do us a favour old bean, if you are going to sing the praises of being English at least learn to ****ing write in the English language you ceaseless little twerp.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well they arrived with a passport didn't they.

Why call out Tony?

I'm sure you're in some shitcan Labor Union with your work, a Union who's political party supports the policies for border protection.

Will you be leaving the Union or just keeping up with the hypocrisy?

Just a little joke pointing out that Tony is more interested in mining companies that any thing else.

Left the union after the last strike as i felt they allowed the media to misrepresent my position and don't vote Labor since Rudd's last Asylum Seeker policy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very noble sentiments GW, how many do you think will end up anywhere near YOU, how many will be putting pressure on YOUR local health authority and its limted resources, will YOUR kids end up in a classroom where english is a second language for 60 % of the pupils, will YOUR kids struggle to get social housing , will YOUR local authority have to spend money on the influx of new arrivals ? I think we know the answer to that..........

And you? Are the refugees flowing into Haywards Heath now?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Have I missed something? When did Labour take over responsibility from the Tories?

Yes, you have missed something - you've missed reading the first post in this thread. It praises Labour's immigration policies ( those that it has now apologised for ). Neither Labour or the Tories have dealt with this issue.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've lived in both multicultural cities and in sleepy provincial little villages and towns. I by far prefer to live full time in a city with a bit of crime and the odd recklessly discarded nappy than in leafy little conservative strongholds. Funnily enough i've just spen a couple of days in Hayward's Heath. Not as villagy and nice as I expected but not unpleasant. Exactly the sort of place the priviliged baby boom generation should live out their days. Away from the realities of the world, no hassle. No alarms. No surprises. Please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here