Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro 2016 Tickets.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I applied for 14 matches and ended up with 1 group stage in Lens, managed to book a hotel 6miles away for £142 for 3 nights

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I'll take any spares anyone opts not to use! Mrs is French so would be sad to miss this opportunity..

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Planning to go over to the euros for my stag do. 15 mates applied 4 3 games each and only got 2 lots of 4 tickets in total so not a great start.

Planning to be out there between 18 -27 June so anyone thinking of sending tickets back between those dates give me a shout! Already got 4 tickets for the round of 16 game in Paris on the 25th and 4 in Paris on the 21st so more for those games will be my next target

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Booked my hotel this evening. £226 for two nights in Paris. Hotel just down the road from the Parc des Princes where I shall be watching A2 vs A4

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Four of us made successful applications and we now have a few duplicate sets of 4 tickets. Therefore we are looking to swap (not sell) some sets of 4 tickets if any one is interested.
Available to swap:
Sun 12 June, Lille, Match 7, 4 x category 1 tickets
Tues 14 June, Saint-Etienne, Match 12, 4 x category 1 tickets
Thurs 16 June, Lyon, Match 17, 4 x category 2 tickets
Weds 22 June, Lille, Match 35, 4 x category 1 tickets

We require the following:
Sat 11th June, Lens, Match 2, 4 tickets required
Sun 12th June, Paris, Match 5, 4 tickets required
Mon 20th June, Toulouse, Match 27, 4 tickets required

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I applied for 14 matches and ended up with 1 group stage in Lens, managed to book a hotel 6miles away for £142 for 3 nights

Went to Lens for the England game v Columbia at France 98 (albeit no ticket so watched it in a cinema). 1-0 Beckham freekick!

Place was on lockdown after the Germans had nearly killed a French copper in Lens the match before. No alcohol served anywhere and the French CRS were taking no prisoners!

Hoards came over from Blighty for the day as its only an hour from Calais. We were one of the few groups to stay over, albeit in our van, and swiftly moved on to Paris. The place was dead all evening after the match (partly due to the curfew) but I don't reckon even now it will be a great place to spend much time. Its a boring, nondescript industrial/mining town. A Gallic Barnsley!

Just really giving you the heads up that Lens isn't very big/interesting and doubt it will be a 3 night party, just in case you wanted to change your arrangements. If you want to be close, Lille might be more lively?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Exactly, why would anyone send them back? I consider myself lucky I only applied for 4 group matches (x3) in the north and ended up with, as Paul Weller would say, the Paris Match on the 13th of June. Dunno if I'll use them as the boy is only six, travel and hotel may or may not be problematic but I'm sure someone will have them.

Happily take them off your hands if you do decide against it!

My dad and I applied for over 30 pairs between us and got NOTHING. :ffsparr:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Went to Lens for the England game v Columbia at France 98 (albeit no ticket so watched it in a cinema). 1-0 Beckham freekick!

You clearly managed to get some booze down your neck if that's your memory of the game!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I ended up with a Saturday last 16 game at parc de princes and a quarter final in Marseille. Accommodation booked in both- was pretty cheap. Waiting for Budget airline tickets to go on sale (October?) to book flights. Hoping to pick up tickets for the Monday round of 16 game at Stade de France either from the ticket exchange in March or when out there.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I ended up with a Saturday last 16 game at parc de princes and a quarter final in Marseille. Accommodation booked in both- was pretty cheap. Waiting for Budget airline tickets to go on sale (October?) to book flights. Hoping to pick up tickets for the Monday round of 16 game at Stade de France either from the ticket exchange in March or when out there.

Where is the information about a ticket exchange? A couple of people have mentioned it, but I've not seen it anywhere and can't see anything on the UEFA website.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
8 tickets for match 22 in Bordeaux
4 tickets for match 27 in Toulouse
8 tickets for match 32 in Bordeaux
4 tickets for match 42 last 16 match in Toulouse

4 tickets for match 51 Final in Paris on 10 July

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You clearly managed to get some booze down your neck if that's your memory of the game!

Yep had a lot of alcohol (bought from a hypermarket outside of Lens) and you were right 2-0!Beckham's free kick has clearly lived a lot longer in the memory than Sicknote's opener.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here