Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What things annoy you - even though they shouldn't really?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was compelled to start this post after watching Glastonbury on TV.

For me, something that always irritates me is festival go-ers that sit on the shoulders of their boyfriends. Seems to be nothing to do with getting a better view - more like, I'm gorgeous and it's more important that people see me than it is important that the people behind can actually see the stage.

Irrational I know, seeing as I'm on my sofa - I'm speaking up on behalf of those affected!

In the olden days, such people would have been easy targets for a bottle of urine being thrown at them...

Not just me then!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Alan Sugar telling people "You're fired!" when they have never been employed.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
People putting junk mail through my letterbox even though I have a sticker on it saying 'No Junk Mail'.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Alan Sugar telling people "You're fired!" when they have never been employed.

And calling his show The Apprentice, it's an insult to anyone that's done an apprenticeship, most of the people on the show brag about how well off they are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, probably not. I do find it interesting when people moan about ignorance yet they cannot spell or know the difference between your and you're.

Oh this just gets better, your moaning about moaning in a thread that asks you to moan? Its like youve run into an outstretched fist, got up and done it again.

I could say I find it interesting when people moan about someone moaning about ignorance in a thread for moaning and are to ignorant to tell the difference between poor spelling and dyslxeic spelling(Hint look for phonics), your being ironic or just stupid?

But I'm hoping your dumb enough to come back for another slamming, go for it shrimp, this is getting really funny.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is Eddie Jordan a 'thing'?

The bloke really gets on my tits .. even the sun coming out gives him a reason to launch into a 5 minute melodrama

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The increasing number of people on NSC who write then instead of than. My irrational reaction to it is way beyond what it should be.

Taken from the official seagulls website:

All pre-ordered strips will be dispatched prior to the general release date, to arrive with UK orders on Friday 24th July (international orders will be delivered no more then 10 days after this date) – or you can choose to collect it free of charge from the stadium superstore in person on this date.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-change-kits-2525111.aspx#9jLaWlwofyWY0tpm.99

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Oh this just gets better, your moaning about moaning in a thread that asks you to moan? Its like youve run into an outstretched fist, got up and done it again.

I could say I find it interesting when people moan about someone moaning about ignorance in a thread for moaning and are to ignorant to tell the difference between poor spelling and dyslxeic spelling(Hint look for phonics), your being ironic or just stupid?

But I'm hoping your dumb enough to come back for another slamming, go for it shrimp, this is getting really funny.

No, I was not moaning about moaning in a thread asking people to moan. Besides, moaning about moaning in a thread asking people to moan is the perfect place to moan about moaning. I was being ironic.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
People that drive with their arm waving about through the open window of their car, whilst talking to the person next to them, and then they point at things with their hand higher than the roof of the car, and the person next to them can't even see where they're pointing. It makes me want to blow their ****ing heads off.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Persons holidaying or attending big events and tweeting/facebooking every 5 minutes saying how great it is. If it's that good, why are you distracting from it with social media?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I get upset by the BBC's constant ramping of Wimbledon. I know the Beeb does not have many prestigious sporting events left to show but the hype this year has been as unbelievable as the amount of times they have used the word " Unbelievable " before,during and after coverage. I have even taken to listening to Radio 4 instead of 5Live this week as I simply can't cope with the bulls*** that the various commentators, summarisers and presenters have been pouring forth.

Now, even Radio 4 has got in on the act. This morning, about 7.15 am, I was making the first tea of the morning and turned the radio on to hear this conversation on air.... Presenter " so are you enjoying Wimbledon this year ? " to unknown stringer " Yes, the performances this year have been absolutely unbelievable... especially last night with Heather Watson's incredible performance against Serena Williams... did you watch it ? " Presenter " No, I'm afraid I didn't see any of that match but I must agree it was an absolutely incredible performance.. "

So there we are, he didn't even see it yet it was " Incredible " ... I think all the BBC radio stations have little yellow Post-It notes on the studio mics saying Don't Forget To Mention Wimbledon.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Aussie fanatics was a manufactured group as a response to the verbal beating the Aussie players recieved by the Barmy Army. I didn't know it had spread to tennis.

They really are a bunch of gobby boorish twats. I wouldn't have cared before, but now I really hope Hewitt loses.

The ****wits are out in force for the Kyrgios game v Gasquet. Not often I find myself supporting a Frenchman!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here