Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well placed source has told me tomorrow there will be a singing at the Albion #sheeboitk First time I’ve said this this window and this is what the thread was designed for - time to show my itk status and fill you MINIONS in..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well placed source has told me tomorrow there will be a singing at the Albion #sheeboitk First time I’ve said this this window and this is what the thread was designed for - time to show my itk status and fill you MINIONS in..

At last ! You got my email

You’ve been Mailer Daemon all month [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
To be honest, whilst we probably all want an addition or two, I find fans' simplistic attitude to transfer windows pretty ridiculous. It's almost as though finding players is a matter of looking at a menu, chucking Blooms money at it and that's it job done. We have to find a) someone better than we have b) someone within price range, c) someone who won't break our wage structure, d) someone who wants to come, e) someone who's club wants to sell to us, f) someone who is ready to play at the highest level right now g) someone who can play to our style h) someone who will be with us for the future. And of course he can also only come if his club have a replacement. Given the way we play, I would much rather see no new striker then just get a body in for the sake of it. We tried that with Locadia and that didn't work out well at all. The whining from some supporters is driving me slightly insane - thank God Bloom is a bit more level headed.

aah, the voice of reason

not time for blind panic....... yet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At last ! You got my email

You’ve been Mailer Daemon all month [emoji849]

[MENTION=4009]forumwayseagull[/MENTION] - just don’t listen to this numpty ever...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Assuming the players gender

#dinosaurITK

:lol: It’s a he at present. I have just confirmed this with HIS agent.

Me: Is ****** ********* gender fluid / non binary like Sam Smith?

Agent: Sheebo, are you taking the ****ing piss you snowflake balding fat ****. Now stop pestering me just so you can get one over on Bladders on NSC.

Harsh I thought...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
:lol: It’s a he at present. I have just confirmed this with HIS agent.

Me: Is ****** ********* gender fluid / non binary like Sam Smith?

Agent: Sheebo, are you taking the ****ing piss you snowflake balding fat ****. Now stop pestering me just so you can get one over on Bladders on NSC.

Harsh I thought...

Got to keep you on your #toes

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Need to recall either Andone or Mlakar in my opinion, just to have more depth in the squad for the run in, if as it looks like, no forwards are coming in.

I know Andone's as popular as the Coronavirus but if he can stay on the field long enough to score goals, his teammates wont mind the win bonuses and yes Mlakar hasnt pulled up any trees at QPR but maybe GP can coach an improvement in him enough to push for a bench place if suspensions or injuries rule out the 3 first choice forwards.

I have wondered if a last minute cancellation of Andones loan is the club's back up position if we cant secure other targets. I guess it's something we could do as a last resort, if needed.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
No I don’t, but if Maupay picks up an injury that keeps him out of a few vital games then we are down
We let two strikers go and haven’t replaced them. I don’t call that proactive do you?
Palace on the other hand now have five available

And scored 5 less goals ! :ohmy::D:D:D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Villa, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Watford, and us.

I'm not convinced this is happening with Murray staying, but you never know.

I’d imagine if it did happen Murray will be off to Forest at the last minute. I know GP said he’s staying yesterday but these things change if the right player becomes available. Everything will be in place if it goes through. Could be a great widow after all (not that I know anything about Selke).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I’d imagine if it did happen Murray will be off to Forest at the last minute. I know GP said he’s staying yesterday but these things change if the right player becomes available. Everything will be in place if it goes through. Could be a great widow after all (not that I know anything about Selke).

Forest won’t happen now, they moved on a signed a striker this week.

Whether or not a more local option will come up last min if we bring a player in, who knows.

I’m guessing Glenn might be staying because he couldn’t get the deal he wanted elsewhere... not because we weren’t looking around.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Forest won’t happen now, they moved on a signed a striker this week.

Whether or not a more local option will come up last min if we bring a player in, who knows.

I’m guessing Glenn might be staying because he couldn’t get the deal he wanted elsewhere... not because we weren’t looking around.

I hadn’t heard that, although when did that stop Forest over spending? As you say another deal may well be in place somewhere.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

I doubt Murray is going anywhere now, even if we did bring in another striker.

To my mind, a club should have 4 anyway.

Ever since we binned off Locadia and Andone, we've quite simply been short of numbers – putting aside all other factors and considerations, no PL club should be limiting itself to just 3, imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here