Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
No I don't think so, CH will be concentrating on #teamtogether whilst on tour so can't really talk to possible new signings face to face.

I think we'll have to wait till next week now.

ps I know Maenpaa signed this week but that has been in the bag for a while, so no need for the Manager to convince him to sign.

pps now watch us announce a signing at 7pm tonight!

Surely, if we were to sign someone this week, CH wouldn't need to be there as the talking would all have been done beforehand. CH would have approved the player but wouldn't have any involvement in the financial arrangements.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, nothing today then.

Are people certain that we can't sign anyone without Hughton being in the UK?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sing up Bobby...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder if we'll get a weekend singing? We need 5/6 with 28 days till Forest. I really fancy a pacy, creative goal getting winger - will he sing for us today?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Where the hell are the attacking signings....always defenders and goalkeepers that get signed first and then we go and get all the overpaid has beens or loans to make up the numbers.
Thought hooton said wingers and strikers were priority ?
Yes we signed a striker,but if we want to progress we need real talent in the other end of the pitch.
3 right backs
4 goalkeepers
Seriously:glare:
The club needs to focus on attack to get out of this league....O I forgot we got hooton grrrrr

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My guess is that defenders are easier to acquire on free transfers than pacy talented wingers, therefore a bit more patience is required, hopefully.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Where the hell are the attacking signings....always defenders and goalkeepers that get signed first and then we go and get all the overpaid has beens or loans to make up the numbers.
Thought hooton said wingers and strikers were priority ?
Yes we signed a striker,but if we want to progress we need real talent in the other end of the pitch.
3 right backs
4 goalkeepers
Seriously:glare:
The club needs to focus on attack to get out of this league....O I forgot we got hooton grrrrr
You should probably email the club. I'm sure you're right and they're not even trying to sign new attackers.

Besides, I'm sure the 6 months it took to sign Hemed were down to the club dragging it's feet and not because these processes take time, right?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Zamora and a decent winger before Lewes would be most welcome :drink:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I wonder if we'll get a weekend singing? We need 5/6 with 28 days till Forest. I really fancy a pacy, creative goal getting winger - will he sing for us today?

Rather we had quality rather than quantity, so I'd be happy enough with three really good players. That pacy, creative goal-getting winger you mention, a centre back, and one of: another pacy winger, quick centre forward, or attacking/creative midfielder.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
You only sing when your signing, you only sing when your signing.........

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The decent wide man will suffice at the moment BZ no hurry just wait till he has no offers elsewhere, then sign him cheaply.

Careful with the amount of time you are on here, or that woman on the sunbed opposite will think you're filming her with your ipad :eek:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sing, sing, sing...

... job done.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
How reliable is NW Sussex Seagull. He seems to think we will sign two players this week, maybe as early as tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here