[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
3 weeks Friday and it all starts.

Minimum 3 attack minded players required.

Getting twitchy yet ?

Yes... although I expect 2 more forwards and a CB...

... yesterday!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Does anyone else think that the club may be tempted to go with the squad we've currently got? I really hope we show more ambition and sign at least 2 or 3 more attacking players before the start of the season. ...
and ideally players with pace. On paper we look to have a slowish squad at the moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope so, I'm getting bored with being bored.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
To date, Hemed - very good business by the looks of it, plus two players from relegated clubs and a keeper who wears glasses. When are we going to see the showpiece singing?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone else think that the club may be tempted to go with the squad we've currently got? I really hope we show more ambition and sign at least 2 or 3 more attacking players before the start of the season. ...
and ideally players with pace. On paper we look to have a slowish squad at the moment.

Surely not. We have signed 1 striker so far, but it is completely ****ing obvious that our priority has to be signing forwards. Forwards are always the most difficult to acquire, so this is probably the reason why we are 2 or 3 forwards light... that, and we probably need to offload COG and/or Colunga...

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
3 weeks Friday and it all starts.

Minimum 3 attack minded players required.

Getting twitchy yet ?

I know I shouldn't be, but yes get a little twitchy although no doubt the club are on it. Into the warm up games now and we could do with the additions to work on shape etc. Lets hope for this week.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I do wish someone could change the wording of this thread it`s been on long enough It is not about singing It`s about signing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm confident that following the trip to the Alps, all the deals that have been quietly progressing in the background are ready to conclude this week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, I really don't think they will. All the quotes coming out of the club imply 5+ more signings.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Will we sing anyone today?

David Lopez...?? Wants to come back. Reported by Brian Owen.

He was quality but lacked pace. His passing enabled him to get away with having no pace but that is the one major factor we're missing. Depends who else we've got lined up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I would be happy to have O,Grady and Colunga in the squad .What IMO we are missing is a winger and a centre half,as signings and another young attacking midfielder ,like Tex on loan for the season.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No, I really don't think they will. All the quotes coming out of the club imply 5+ more signings.

My take on Paul Barber and Chris Hughton's press releases / interviews would suggest another 3+ players, as in 3 definite targets (Striker, Winger, CB) but there might be others as well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
well there is always the loan market post end of august :whistle:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would be happy to have O,Grady and Colunga in the squad .What IMO we are missing is a winger and a centre half,as signings and another young attacking midfielder ,like Tex on loan for the season.

What have COG and Colunga done for us that says to you 'top 6'? We need to offload and replace them with first teamers IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports