Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Naylor doesn't seem to like fans having fun and speculating.

He seems to forget that we don't all have the same access to sources that he no doubt has.
The point that many, from all 'faiths', don't seem to realise is we do have the same access to all club sources.

That access being absolutely f*** all.

Posters should enjoy/hate the ride and stop overthinking bullshit.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
BEDWETTER. Izzy Brown on loan should be enough to tease your tastebuds.

Ok for starters but let's sign a couple of strikers on a permanent basis. Tired of loanees.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Rumours that Stoke have accepted £3million for Jon Walters from Burnley.

Ideal player for Brighton and peanuts at the price. Hughton should do his best to jump ahead of Burnley and get him.

Are you the guy off Twitter who suggested this?

Who in their right mind thinks Walter is what we are looking for? He's almost THIRTY FOUR (we already have GM filling the slot of old striker) and has scored only 9 goals in the last 2 seasons at an average of one every 335 minutes.

Never scored more than 8 in one PL season.

Just an all round SHIT player. And i'm not even gonna say IMO because it's not my opinion, he just is really ****ing awful.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Naylor doesn't seem to like fans having fun and speculating.

He seems to forget that we don't all have the same access to sources that he no doubt has.
To be honest, I think we do.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Are you the guy off Twitter who suggested this?

Who in their right mind thinks Walter is what we are looking for? He's almost THIRTY FOUR (we already have GM filling the slot of old striker) and has scored only 9 goals in the last 2 seasons at an average of one every 335 minutes.

Never scored more than 8 in one PL season.

Just an all round SHIT player. And i'm not even gonna say IMO because it's not my opinion, he just is really ****ing awful.

Trolling probably

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Can someone explain please, I understood that you have to name your squad of 25 prior to the first league game on the 12th August and this cannot be changed until the following January, but the transfer window closes on the 31st August. How does that work or have I got the date for naming the squad wrong?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can someone explain please, I understood that you have to name your squad of 25 prior to the first league game on the 12th August and this cannot be changed until the following January, but the transfer window closes on the 31st August. How does that work or have I got the date for naming the squad wrong?
You have to name it before the first game, but you can change it at any point until the end of the transfer window, at which point it is set in stone until January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You name the squad in early September.

For the 3 matches before it is named then any player you have registered can play.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You have to name it before the first game, but you can change it at any point until the end of the transfer window, at which point it is set in stone until January.

Thanks for that explanation. My first response is how harsh on a player who was in the squad on the 12th but dropped on the 31st. He now has no chance of PL football until the following January, that would seriously p*** me off if I was one of them.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Well Stoke obviously think he is. He has been there for a long time. Also has a lot of Premier League games under his belt. We could do with his experience in my opinion.

I posted this above in reply to the OP but i'll give it to you again.

He's almost 34, i don't think that's what we need at all.

He's only scored 9 in the past 2 seasons at an average of 1 goal ever 335 minutes. He's never scored more than 8 goals a season and isn't going to.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I understand that the sales of incontinence pads are beginning to increase in the Brighton and Hove area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here