Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti dead!

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
What happened at Cardiff? We were on the train an hour later that he was put on at Bridgend and at Paddington he left the platform at speed.

I'm surprised the story hasn't been related to you before. PM me and I'll tell you, not sure if I can publicly reveal all, perhaps one of the mods can advise. All I will say is that it involves the much-missed Roy Chuter.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is time to pause and reflect on the achievements of a great man:

Fowler is widely rumoured to have had a sexual liaison with Jo Bellotti, the wife of the chief executive of Brighton David Bellotti in the toilets of the Grand Hotel following a testimonial match for the former Liverpool and Brighton midfielder Jimmy Case.

Good on you Robbie, give Jo a call. Once the funeral's out of the way she should be free.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
As much as people here do not in anyway remember David Belotti fondly, perhaps they might care to remember that he had a wife, two daughters and other family who will be hurting. Perhaps keeping our thoughts to ourselves would leave us with the moral high ground.

**** that! Party on!!! Burn in hell you son of a bitch.

vauxhallexile

Jul 31, 2003
Let's not forget, whatever else we think of David Bellotti and his time at the club, that two children, who cannot be blamed for what happened, have lost their father.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Abiding emotion still sympathy for the people who were banned from watching the club they loved, or put behind bars, or suffered an inordinate amount of worry that something which should last for tens of generations would be lost for the sake of a few quid.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
god_dance.png

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Let's not forget, whatever else we think of David Bellotti and his time at the club, that two children, who cannot be blamed for what happened, have lost their father.
So what? I've never met them, never will, and if they read this then they must be mental.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
In tribute to his plans for Toads Hole Valley, the professionally designed route for his funeral cortege has just been published

Donnie%u002527s+pirate+treasure+map.jpg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just popped in from my usual summer sabbatical from NSC to say "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

The fact that I am re-reading Build a Bonfire presently reminds me just what utter scum he was. The world is a better place.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
PHP:
Well, I discovered the news this morning when I was doing an enormous poo. Which, tbh, I found rather apt.

Presumably the weight of this 'enormous' log, and therefore it's resultant accelerated drop velocity, ensured a relatively clean break at the sphincter and therefore minimal wipage, aided no doubt by you being dehydrated as a result of you having just woken up and having taken onboard no fluids overnight, and thus the aforementioned log having a less moist, more 'snappable' consistency conducive to a clean break on exiting the anal canal.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And I'd love to think Roy Chuter & Sarah Watts were waiting at the pearly gates when he arrived :lol:

Now that brought a broad grin and a tear at the same time. But I think we know that Bellotti was just not in the same class ....not even close.

RIP Roy & Sarah. Forever loved. Never forgotten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here