Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie G hand shandy

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I hate to say it, but bloody well done palace. That was not an easy game to go into. Lovely stuff.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Gerrard is well past his (overrated) best. Liverpool will be better off without him next season I think. He's done them a favour choosing the leave.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Incredible hype on this on today

Think its Gerrard's loyalty that has stood out its rare these days

A good player but like so many English players overrated...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was gutted I couldn't be there today, so I sent him a tenner in a card.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So much for the legendary Anfield 'atmosphere', you could literally hear a pin drop today.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Question. First time I've watched Palace this year (wouldn't dream of doing it normally) so why are they only mid table mediocrity. With Zaha, Murray & Puncheon they did look a pretty good team. I did get the feeling every Liverpool player had eyes only for Gerarrd when they had the ball but good game by Palace.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Question. First time I've watched Palace this year (wouldn't dream of doing it normally) so why are they only mid table mediocrity. With Zaha, Murray & Puncheon they did look a pretty good team. I did get the feeling every Liverpool player had eyes only for Gerarrd when they had the ball but good game by Palace.

Because we had Warnock for the first half of the season then Super Al and his flair.

Meanwhile you are aiming for above 20th next year.

Two years and now a world apart. Good old Palace!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
One of the guys in the office is a big LA Galaxy fan. He says there are a lot of Brits in LA who are decidedly underwhelmed about Gerrard's arrival. They think he is overrated and past it. Be interesting to see how he fits in with Robbie Keane, currently injured, who has become something of a favorite both on and off the pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Because we had Warnock for the first half of the season then Super Al and his flair.

Meanwhile you are aiming for above 20th next year

Of course we're aiming for above 20th. What team wouldn't aim to improve? You'll be doing the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here