Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 14, 2010
What a surprise. Stockdale has great run of form, no comment from you. Stockdale apparently makes a mistake and you're straight on here to comment. Pathetic. What a great fan you are!

To be fair Finchley, a keeper who make one or two howlers a season is one thing but Stockdale was a liability during the first half of the season and a few good games cant hde that. Even after Christmas he seems to let make a hash of things one in 5 games. Cant have an accident prone keeper next season if we are to have half a chance of promotion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You are wasting your time arguing with Thunder bolt about JFC ,he is his No1 fan.

Not at all, I hate seeing any player slagged off incessantly especially with superstitious rubbish like 'we lose every game when JFC plays'

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
To be fair Finchley, a keeper who make one or two howlers a season is one thing but Stockdale was a liability during the first half of the season and a few good games cant hde that. Even after Christmas he seems to let make a hash of things one in 5 games. Cant have an accident prone keeper next season if we are to have half a chance of promotion.

You say that as if it's a fact. I'm not at the game tonight due to work so can't comment on what happened earlier. However, he was nowhere near as bad as some people on here (apparently you included) suggested he was after the game. There's a definite agenda for some reason against Stockdale from some people (one of whom is the poster I quoted earlier) and it's pathetic.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
What a surprise. Stockdale has great run of form, no comment from you. Stockdale apparently makes a mistake and you're straight on here to comment. Pathetic. What a great fan you are!

Sorry mate he may have a good run ,but then he finds a way to give the opposition a goal . Nothing to do with being a great fan Stockdale makes too many mistakes and if you can't see that you can't of seen him in goal .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not at all, I hate seeing any player slagged off incessantly especially with superstitious rubbish like 'we lose every game when JFC plays'

coarse we used to lose every game that Barnes played in
mind he was useless ........where is he now by the way?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

You kidding? Stockdale has been superb recently, basically won us 3 points against Derby. He was poor earlier in the season but he's turned it around.

Christ we have some ridiculous fans, it's like people look forward to being able to stick the boot in at the first possible chance.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

I told you we should have moved for a new scapegoat during the transfer window, but no..........
With a scapegoat of this lamentable quality we are never going up.
Where's the premiership-ready scapegoat we were promised?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Most Championship players make mistakes 1 in 5 games. If they didn't they'd be playing the Prem.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I told you we should have moved for a new scapegoat during the transfer window, but no..........
With a scapegoat of this lamentable quality we are never going up.
Where's the premiership-ready scapegoat we were promised?

absolutely this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here