Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elbows Jedinak

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
**** me. That guy should be looking at a long ban for that.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With video replays to assistant officials its a red card and a penalty to west ham, but cheats prosper.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think anyone is defending Jedi, it looks worse the more you look at it.
Shall I crack open the Pringles Boz ?

A bit early for me - I'm just preparing Sunday brunch.

Save me some for later though please.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Jedi was naughty there , with all the media covered about it he will get a ban ( unless Mike dean saw it and deemed it not deliberate ) . It shouldn't overshadow a great team performance and a vital 3 points for us . Supa al really is a good fit for us and for the first time this season I feel we will be ok .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It shouldn't overshadow a great team performance and a vital 3 points for us . Supa al really is a good fit for us and for the first time this season I feel we will be ok .

Unfortunately it will/has over-shadow it to a degree but yes, Pardew is doing fantastically well. For Palace to be all but safe with 11 (or so) games to go is quite an achievement. Decent result after decent result.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Unfortunately it will/has over-shadow it to a degree but yes, Pardew is doing fantastically well. For Palace to be all but safe with 11 (or so) games to go is quite an achievement. Decent result after decent result.
After warnock it is quite remarkable boss man .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why visit an away game? Is that much better than at home?

No complaints if Jedi receives a ban. Unacceptable even if he mistook it for an Aussie Rules game.

Ridiculous, two completely different things. I cannot even believe you are comparing a fans forum with visiting an away game......

Dear oh dear.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
But they have something in common. Can you guess what it is?

Ermmmm....... Still a very poor comparison. I go to plenty of away games, but have absolutely no interest in visiting another teams forum.

Good comment re Australian rules BTW.....

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
He'll get 3 games for that and rightly so. We actually played better when he was at the Asian cup.

Dirtiest player in football? Give it a rest, take off your anti Palace specs. He's a leader, if you had
any of those you wouldn't be hanging around the arse end of the Champ.

Great 3 pts for us and we move on looking forward to another season in the PL. Happy days.

I love this theme with palace fans. Happy to protest against modern football when a new article comes out about the price of football, then rub your hands with glee because you get to play against the big teams. Yet, when in the championship and conveniently in the same position as we were in, you'd be happy with championship football because at least it wasn't as corporate as premier league football.

Against modern football, but only when there's national attention on it so you can "protest" it and show how good and working class you all are.

Superb.

You can take the piss out of our position all you want, we've had restructuring and book balancing after a period of high spending. Similarly, like you guys. Except, we are trying to avoid financial instability. We then made a mistake hiring a useless Finnish bloke. Our form is not too shabby now Hughton is here.

Ignore the history though, that's the best thing about being Palace. You can play blind ignorance.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I love this theme with palace fans. Happy to protest against modern football when a new article comes out about the price of football, then rub your hands with glee because you get to play against the big teams. Yet, when in the championship and conveniently in the same position as we were in, you'd be happy with championship football because at least it wasn't as corporate as premier league football.

Against modern football, but only when there's national attention on it so you can "protest" it and show how good and working class you all are.

Superb.

You can take the piss out of our position all you want, we've had restructuring and book balancing after a period of high spending. Similarly, like you guys. Except, we are trying to avoid financial instability. We then made a mistake hiring a useless Finnish bloke. Our form is not too shabby now Hughton is here.

Ignore the history though, that's the best thing about being Palace. You can play blind ignorance.

Good post. Maybe CPFC could take the lead and trickle some of their Premier League money down to grass roots football.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He been elbowing opposition players for the last 4 years and getting away with it 99% of the time. Not surprising as it is all part of the Palace mindset of cheating because other teams are better than them and conning the ref evens up the odds.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He been elbowing opposition players for the last 4 years and getting away with it 99% of the time. Not surprising as it is all part of the Palace mindset of cheating because other teams are better than them and conning the ref evens up the odds.

Nice one Soggy :thumbsup:
Maybe surviving another season, who'd have thought eh ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Having said that, Ben Thatcher got a long ban for his assault. Apart from the power behind the elbow being more severe in Thatcher's case, I don't see why there should be a disparity between each ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here