Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elbows Jedinak

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has to be a 3 game ban, clearly violent conduct.

Personally would ban him for the rest of the season, potential to fracture someone's jaw with that type of thuggery.

Maybe ban him for life and give Ashley Barnes a medal? He deserves what's coming, no question.

Did the nasty man upset the Brighton fans? Oh my life you lot are so fragile. Bit like your team really.
I don't think nasty jedinak 'upset' many Brighton fans to be honest, but, yes, it was a dirty challenge, and his elbows are becoming legendary.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pardew said: “I’ve seen the incident and there’s no doubt he’s gone too aggressively to put the ball into the stand to buy us a little bit of time and his elbow is high.

“I don’t think there’s anything malicious in it and I do hope that the authorities look kindly on it.

“His performance today was phenomenal. He won almost every header in midfield and anyone who knows him, knows he hasn’t got nastiness in him.

There you go. He's "NOT THAT TYPE OF PLAYER"

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I don't think nasty jedinak 'upset' many Brighton fans to be honest, but, yes, it was a dirty challenge, and his elbows are becoming legendary.

Legendary among a few Albion bedwetters looking for any reason for have a pop at Palace.

Craig Dawson smashed our goalie into the net with an elbow earlier in the season and got nothing. It happens and Jedi will get a ban.

But hey if it makes you feel better when we've done WH and you've got beat by Bolton, carry on.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Has to be a 3 game ban, clearly violent conduct.

Personally would ban him for the rest of the season, potential to fracture someone's jaw with that type of thuggery.[/QUOT

Maybe ban him for life and give Ashley Barnes a medal? He deserves what's coming, no question.

Did the nasty man upset the Brighton fans? Oh my life you lot are so fragile. Bit like your team really.

Sorry didn't realise we were talking about Barnes, my word, if any of a team is whiney its you lot. You are so pathetic, you actually CHOOSE to visit another teams forum......

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Sorry didn't realise we were talking about Barnes, my word, if any of a team is whiney its you lot. You are so pathetic, you actually CHOOSE to visit another teams forum......

Suggest you go and do your homework as school is tomorrow, or better still start preparing for your shift at McDonalds.

I'm old enough to remember when Albion could create an atmosphere at the GG. What a sorry bunch of old women you are now.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Silly challenge by Jedi , and will probably get a 3 match ban, and rightly so.
We did ok when he was away with the Aussies, so hopefully it won't de rail us heading for the top half.
At least it gives us another thread we can post on, and you can vent your collective spleens :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm old enough to remember when Albion could create an atmosphere at the GG. What a sorry bunch of old women you are now.

Yes I went in the 70's and I remember Selhurst when you didn't need a drum or a 'hyped up' singing section.

You were the one who brought Barnes into the discussion, and IMO his challenge, was not as bad as Jedinak's as he actually won the ball, whereas Jedinak's was pre-meditated.

Should Barnes have received a ban, probably yes, but surely there is something wrong if he had received the same as Jedinak, whose action was poor.

That aside, why visit another teams forum? Is it that much better than your own?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yes I went in the 70's and I remember Selhurst when you didn't need a drum or a 'hyped up' singing section.

You were the one who brought Barnes into the discussion, and IMO his challenge, was not as bad as Jedinak's as he actually won the ball, whereas Jedinak's was pre-meditated.

Should Barnes have received a ban, probably yes, but surely there is something wrong if he had received the same as Jedinak, whose action was poor.

That aside, why visit another teams forum? Is it that much better than your own?

What Jedi did is indefensible, as was the tackle by Barnes. One will get demonised as he's Palace, the other an easy ride as ex Albion.

I came on here hoping to see some of you crying and whining on a Sunday morning. I haven't been disappointed.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What Jedi did is indefensible, as was the tackle by Barnes. One will get demonised as he's Palace, the other an easy ride as ex Albion.

I came on here hoping to see some of you crying and whining on a Sunday morning. I haven't been disappointed.

Shame you didn't choose to come on when we won last week, still you always did 'only sing when you're winning' ;-)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oooh, [MENTION=2657]paulie[/MENTION], you really are the Queen of Banter!

Screenshot from 2015-03-01 09:45:29.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just found a vine of it.

It really is an utter disgrace. There was no reason for him to touch the West Ham player at all - he'd done his job and done it well. But no "ah, I can smash someone in the side of the head too. Rude not to!"

[vine]O20Krvq5ZFH[/vine]

There's something wrong with someone who acts in this way.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've just found a vine of it.

It really is an utter disgrace. There was no reason for him to touch the West Ham player at all - he'd done his job and done it well. But no "ah, I can smash someone in the side of the head too. Rude not to!"

[vine]O20Krvq5ZFH[/vine]

There's something wrong with someone who acts in this way.

I don't think anyone is defending Jedi, it looks worse the more you look at it.
Shall I crack open the Pringles Boz ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here