Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM threats

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This thread is just Nibbles sad way of getting his own back on someone who clearly he doesn't get on with.

He should of gone to the mods if he wasn't trying to gain revenge.

They're called private messages for a reason.

Hello Falmer / Rosa / The Truth. Nice to have you back.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Amazing what you can do with just a bit of love. In the spirit of valentines days:

"don't worry I haven't forgotten you my sexy baby.
in 4 weeks time my hearing is due, I'm missing you already. if I get found not guilty and there is a very likely chance of that happening now you'll be the first to hear about it.
if you are ob go ahead and put this up I couldn't give a **** no more. Love and life baby xxxxxxxx"

Happy Valentines everyone xx

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
So is that Nibble and Brighton Fella in the slightly disturbing video I've just watched? Nice to know they've buried the hatchet if so.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The problem is you start off by Googling "tub girl" and "Brighton fella" and within 48 hours you've got a Boston Pancake tattoo and have booked a train to Glasgow for a weekend of bagpipe bukkake. It's a slippery slope.

The ad at the top of the thread is now for Nutella Pancakes :eek:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Luckily I'm not daft enough to use PPF as a moral compass. Anyway, objectives achieved: all threatening messages have ceased, everyone sees Brighton Fella / mega one/ the truth/ rosa for the nasty piece of shit he is and he is banned. A good day's work IMO.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The clown told me I was a grass for 'revealing' the leader of MFE's name...despite it being common knowledge haha. He's an idiot.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] seems to think he's an authority on all things a bit nawty. From what I can see he's an ageing goon who misses throwing pub chairs around so has turned to Facism and has a morbid fascination with the 3rd Reich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here