Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby County Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Day thread***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
feel sorry for j bennett and ince only good players in our team

Dunk? E.Bennet? Bent? Hughes? March?

Sorry if I missed any others. The problem is the coaching staff and manager.There are enough good players available, but they are not motivated or organised properly.

Whereas Derby seem to be really well organised and motivated. No big names there!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did someone tell the Albion players that the match started at half past three ? Only they seem to be playing now.

Last edited:

OK, lets talk about something else:

Anyone know anything about UPS's or other that I can use for a credit card machine? South Africa is in the grip of a power crisis with 3 blackouts a day at the moment, some during shop opening hours, so I need another plan if I cannot get a credit card machine that runs on batteries and the cell phone network.

Any advice gratefully received and it will take your mind off the football.
A crisis, eh?

That reminds me of another crisis that needs sorting out urgently.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Got to get one back before half time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've got a good feeling about today. Is it 5pm kick-off?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Everyone is acting like we were play off contenders two years in a row and are now facing a relegation battle. It's not like we are Leeds utd.

Get a grip!

Oh wait......

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
OK, lets talk about something else:

Anyone know anything about UPS's or other that I can use for a credit card machine? South Africa is in the grip of a power crisis with 3 blackouts a day at the moment, some during shop opening hours, so I need another plan if I cannot get a credit card machine that runs on batteries and the cell phone network.

Any advice gratefully received and it will take your mind off the football.

I spent 5 hours putting up decs and getting a big xmas tree today, getting all chrismasy...then sat down to watch this...Merry Christmas everyone (except Jones, Burke and Hyppia).

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
There are lots of people on here who know nothing about football but how come everyone at the beginning of this thread predicted what would happen in midfield when the manager couldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here