Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby County Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Day thread***

richmond

May 30, 2008
There is over half a season to put this right and avoid relegation. This will only happen if Sammi goes and the new (right) manager has time to work on the team and instill some confidence.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Who will turn around the fortunes of this bargain basement squad , it has long been obvious that too much was spent on the ground and not enough on the team. We are now reaping the rewards of having a chairman that cannot afford to run his shiny new big boys toy

Rubbish. Not true.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
376c25c63dfa57465ff7d1f2d9bcdd36.jpg

Clownfin

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
New ideas needed - Sammi has to go before it's too late. Every other club in trouble at the bottom end of the table has made their move.

This situation reminds me of the current Red Bull add - the turkey is the last to have it's drink and it ended up on the kitchen table.

We are currently 'The Turkey' and waiting to be stuffed.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I heard from a source within the club that Sami offered his resignation to Tony Bloom last Saturday

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
OK, lets talk about something else:

Anyone know anything about UPS's or other that I can use for a credit card machine? South Africa is in the grip of a power crisis with 3 blackouts a day at the moment, some during shop opening hours, so I need another plan if I cannot get a credit card machine that runs on batteries and the cell phone network.

Any advice gratefully received and it will take your mind off the football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I actually want us to get thumped now.

Never ever thought I'd say that.

If Tony Bloom needs us to get a thumping to realise what an absolute **** up he's made of this season, then just maybe he's not quite as bright as we all think he is.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Let's see which players want to fight for their manager.
I think the answer to that (and a large part of the problem) is none, because there doesn't appear to be any player-manager relationship, which is why I believe he needs to go.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Great ball by Bruno no one drove on. Ince on an admission by Hyypia that the team selection was a nonsense?

It's incredible that having watched our powder puff midfield get destroyed in the second half against Fulham he starts with an arguably lighter setup away from home against the league leaders. It is stupidity of the highest order

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here