Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met a girl in a club....

albionite

May 20, 2009
How has this got to 13 pages. She is abit daft anyway letting someone take a picture of her on a one night stand. More so wearing a brighton top and supports the scum.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well like the op, and most of us I guess, we've all had our 'magic moments'. And I have no criticism of the op and the lady in question for that. That was a choice they both willingly made.
However, I can't say I care for the gratitude shown by the op (considering the pleasure he received )by sticking a pic of her on the Web for anyone in the World to see. I wonder how the op might feel if it was he whose pic was on show, or if it was his sister or daughter? All this sadly in an effort to win 'lads points'...... small reward for a good deal of hurt maybe ?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I could understand all the criticism if the girl was nacked or showed her face. But it doesn, i just think after 1 post telling him off that thats enough .
he knows now that what he did was a bit wrong, but like i already said, its not the end of the world.

he doesng deserve to be getting the same kind of treatment jimmy savill gets..

Any way now to the important stuff... did she have a brazilian, bold or was it a 70s/80s stile bush ?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
And increase the risk of meeting you? I'll end up buying the Dallas box set if I ponder too long on that thought.

I don't think we will bump into each other, as I don't go to flower arranging classes or whist drives. Also, next time you're having s*x, just imagine what it's like when you are accompanied :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some absolute soppy drips on this thread. Then you got that lot up the road bringing Ched Evans into this... Sake!

Bit of fun, you can't identify who it is, and she let the photo be taken. Clearly hiding her face for obvious reasons. If she didn't want it taken she would hide under the sheets or something.

Fair play to the OP and ignore most of these saddos

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
But you're still a moron for posting it. Because you're still defending your actions after people have rightly pulled you up, well, that just makes you a fecking moron now. Add that fact you're a student and well, let's just say you'll look back in years to come and say I was a bit of a nob. Unless of course you don't become a fully developed adult and your emotional intelligence remains on par with a chimp. This does happen to our species. But hopefully not you.

Literally get over yourself you utter bell.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It's not okay to put the pic on a forum without her permission with added notation about how many men she sleeps with and calling her a ho. Especially as he's done the same as her.

No, you're right, probably no real harm done at all but it does illustrate both his and your low moral fortitude. Bad form all round.

Plus it looks like some on here are starting to figure out who she is

Really pathetic thread OP, not fit for NSC.

Bore off. The boy had some fun. She supports palace. No one can ever tell who she is. Get over yourself. Jesus this place has lost the plot .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Quite right mate. It would be a shame if Ladbible type shit became more frequent on here. Personally I think it's bang out of order. I'm sure I wasn't that much of a nob at that age. One only gas to look around the high street to see a nauseating trend if douchebag behaviour increasing. Maybe I am a misery guts but it just shows lack of respect and experience.

Douche bag behaviour and lack of respect is right. Maybe he will grow up, get married and have a daughter that he can proudly show this thread to.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Some absolute soppy drips on this thread. Then you got that lot up the road bringing Ched Evans into this... Sake!

Bit of fun, you can't identify who it is, and she let the photo be taken. Clearly hiding her face for obvious reasons. If she didn't want it taken she would hide under the sheets or something.

Fair play to the OP and ignore most of these saddos

Allowing a photo to be taken and allowing it to be posted on a football message board are two very very different things.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Douche bag behaviour and lack of respect is right. Maybe he will grow up, get married and have a daughter that he can proudly show this thread to.

i know a couple of websites where gazillions of girls flash their bangers with selfies and then post the pics,no doubt all their daddies are proud of this.

take a chill pill chum,bloke picks up girl,shags her,asks for lad points on Albion shirt front.

i wonder how many of the soppy twats moaning, NEVER EVER EVER boasted to their mates in their youth about shagging a girl or that she was a right dirty sort.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i know a couple of websites where gazillions of girls flash their bangers with selfies and then post the pics,no doubt all their daddies are proud of this.

take a chill pill chum,bloke picks up girl,shags her,asks for lad points on Albion shirt front.

i wonder how many of the soppy twats moaning, NEVER EVER EVER boasted to their mates in their youth about shagging a girl or that she was a right dirty sort.

Fair enough to those girls who flash their bangers and selfies, if that is what they want to do that is their choice. This girl didn't make that choice.

Perfectly chilled mate and am not going to criticise anyone for the choices they make but if you put your actions out there on a public forum then you are going to get some slaps on the back and you are going to get some criticism. I am sure he is big enough to deal with both.

Probably most and probably most people have been involved in some douchbaggy things too. However it is also worth mentioning that most also probably got called out for such behaviour. i certainly did and as a result of being called out for such behaviour i thought about how i treat people and became a better person. If our mate here has a bit of a think about it and decides he agrees with the majority and continues his douchebag behaviour then so be it but at least he has been exposed to both sides of the argument.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here