Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I could organise a charity boxing match between Bushy and Daveinprague if they both fancy 'settling it' all in the name of sport, of course.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm looking forward to bushy coming on here to confirm you threatened to stab him. Carry on calling me a prat, ***wit, pompous or a ****, by the way. It certainly makes you look very grown up. :lolol:

A bit like threatening to stab a stranger or organising a fight online. :lolol:

I didnt threaten to stab him, I said, that I would defend myself, and I could have ended up stabbing him...Im sure youre bright enough to notice the difference. Thats not threatening somebody, thats advising somebody that you will defend yourself.
Thanks again prat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I didnt threaten to stab him, I said, that I would defend myself, and I could end up stabbing him...
Thats not threatening somebody, thats advising somebody that you will defend yourself.
Thanks again prat.

So you "could end up stabbing him" is not actually threatening to stab him then? This is lovely stuff. :lolol: It's got everything I'd expect - some illogical and juvenile drivel, signed off with schoolboy insult. :lolol:

Anyway, you've done a great job explaining how you're much more of a grown up than bushy over the past half dozen posts or so, so I think I'm probably done for the time being. Would you like the last word again? Maybe a quick post to thank me for "proving" that I'm a prat or something, or maybe posting some more asterisks?

Terrific entertainment. :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
oooh Simster....im crushed....
btw...i did not say,...'But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him.'...is it your imagination running wild, or his?. Again. I said, I would defend myself.
Thanks for showing me youre a prat. Again.
Just out of interest ****wit. As ive never met him, how the **** would I stab him if I ever saw him? For a **** who thinks hes intelligent, you come up with some real bollocks.

So basically you're saying that you arranged to fight a bloke whom you have never ever met to settle arguments you've had online on a footie forum and that you told him you would arm yourself with a knife and you think Simster's the one being a prat.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I told him, as ive repeatedly said, I will defend myself by any means.
Obviously, you would stand there and take a beating?
Thanks for your pompous post. Again.

I'm, finding this all quite astonishing Dave. You persistently talk down to people on here from your ivory tower. I get the impression, quite often reading your posts that you feel you are some sort of humanist. Yet you threatened to stab someone in what appeared to be a challenge to a fist fight. Your credibility has hit the floor and gone straight through it I'm afraid. Disgrace.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm, finding this all quite astonishing Dave. You persistently talk down to people on here from your ivory tower. I get the impression, quite often reading your posts that you feel you are some sort of humanist. Yet you threatened to stab someone in what appeared to be a challenge to a fist fight. Your credibility has hit the floor and gone straight through it I'm afraid. Disgrace.

it was never a challange to a 'fist fight' It started when Bushy wanted to 'ram my words down my throat' ...I said, I would like to see that....knowing it was never going to happen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
oooh Simster....im crushed....
btw...i did not say,...'But you HAVE (by PM) threatened to stab him if you ever see him.'...is it your imagination running wild, or his?. Again. I said, I would defend myself.
Thanks for showing me youre a prat. Again.
Just out of interest ****wit. As ive never met him, how the **** would I stab him if I ever saw him? For a **** who thinks hes intelligent, you come up with some real bollocks.

In the same way you've never called a certain paper the Daily Fail you mean ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
correct

I said, had we of met, thats a scenario that could have occurred.

Wouldn't you have to be carrying a KNIFE for that to occur? Carrying a knife to a fist fight, arranged online? Carrying a knife to a fist fight, arranged online with somebody you don't even know?

What a GROWN ADULT you are! :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Talk down from my ivory tower? I find that a bit of a weird assessment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Talk down from my ivory tower? I find that a bit of a weird assessment.
It's because you come across as an out of touch, vaguely offensive but clearly very clueless self righteous nobber, telling other people what to think. From 2000 miles away.

Hope this helps.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I see. So you didn't threaten to stab him, but said if he comes to 'beat you up' you might end up stabbing him? Meaning you would of taken a knife to meet him?

Would you go to meet somebody you have never met, who has threatened you and not be prepared? You would stand and take a potentially life threatening beating? Kudos to you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wouldn't you have to be carrying a KNIFE for that to occur? Carrying a knife to a fist fight, arranged online? Carrying a knife to a fist fight, arranged online with somebody you don't even know?

What a GROWN ADULT you are! :lolol:

Again, halfwit...its not a threat if you explain what COULD have occurred. **** me youre dense.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Would you go to meet somebody you have never met, who has threatened you and not be prepared? You would stand and take a potentially life threatening beating? Kudos to you.

Keep digging Dave.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It's because you come across as an out of touch, vaguely offensive but clearly very clueless self righteous nobber, telling other people what to think. From 2000 miles away.

Hope this helps.

i dont tell people what to think. People can think what they like. I reserve the right to disagree with them. Only if thats ok with you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here