Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Wallofnoise - sign up to back the team

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Even as a 60 something, I will at least clap along, as I always do, having served my apprenticeship in the North Stand all those years ago. It does at the very least show that the fans care greatly and wish to support the team in difficult times. And if this transmits itself to the team, then all the better. There is, of course, a flip side -if you have genuinely done your bit, then you are entitled to criticise as well.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Who's that man from Catalunya
Who's that man we all adore
His name is Calderon
He's the Albion's Spanish don
And we'd all have his babies, that's for sure......

He's a Basque not a catalan, which is a shame as your song scans really well.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
He's a Basque not a catalan, which is a shame as your song scans really well.

Damn! How about

Calderon, Calderon, you to us are king
Calderon, Calderon, you can hear us sing
Loved by the fans
Our own Spanish don
Calderon, Calderon, Calderon

Instead?

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Christ....................

How about cheap beers and safe standing? Maybe that would improve the atmosphere?

Nope, can't have that, thanks you scouse cvnts, Notice Everton fans were causing trouble in their europa league match last night. Obviously someone elses fault. Cue the liberals piping up defending the poor liverpudlians that they obviously wish they were.

Phlard

Oct 22, 2014
Enjoy yourselves - just don't berate those of us who just want to watch the game. Me and my boys sit in the NW corner and there are some pretty anti social 'fans' who have a go at other fans and go out of their way to offend in front of kids - it's just embarrassing.

Sorry - this club is for all not just a few.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Enjoy yourselves - just don't berate those of us who just want to watch the game. Me and my boys sit in the NW corner and there are some pretty anti social 'fans' who have a go at other fans and go out of their way to offend in front of kids - it's just embarrassing.

Sorry - this club is for all not just a few.
I am with you re. the Police Box Gang but this is different... Surely you and/or your boys will be happy to clap along with the punctuation of "Tony Bloom's Blue & White Army"....?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'll be up for it. WSU H, should sound decent when it goes all round the ground.
WSU H will be a stronghold. This should be a competition between blocks for loudness and longevity of TBBAWA chant... :)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I like the barmy army song too.
I try and sing along to everything. I sit in N1H and always sing my heart out. I would just love it if everybody around me sung too. Just people are to scared to sing along or nervous maybe.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I like the barmy army song too.
I try and sing along to everything. I sit in N1H and always sing my heart out. I would just love it if everybody around me sung too. Just people are to scared to sing along or nervous maybe.
go for it at 3.10 tomorrow afternoon...! Only need a couple of catalysts in each block and the whole ground will go for it.

Just try it out on your sofa (and the chant phnaar phnaar...). Can't help but keep it going and get louder...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How loud did it get ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Decent effort fellas, got the whole ground clapping along at one point.

Something to build on, I will bounce this thread for the next home game, let's make it a regular thing.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here