Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recent Violent and Sexual Crimes

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was looking for a thread full of stupid people and you all seem to meet my criteria so could I explain

SGT. IDRIS LAWAL (RTD).
IKEJA MILITARY CANTONMENT
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
SOLICITING FOR HELP.

I am Sergent Idris Lawal (rtd). I heartily beg for your help. We were retired voluntarily by the commander in chief of armed forces of the country, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida during his tenure as president and commander in chief of the armed forces. Since then we have been living in the military barracks waiting for our benefits.

Some weeks ago fire gulped the armory section in the barracks and everywhere caught fire. The entire barracks exploded and many people lost their lives. The death toll was about 2000, while some were rendered homeless. Right now we have lost all we had, property, shelter, clothing, everything.

My wife and my two kids managed to survive,. Right now they are in the hospital. One of them needs surgery on her face. We have been advised by the hospital to pay the sum of N5,000,000.00(NAIRA) which is about US$50,000.00 to commence this operation. My inability to raise the said amount, keeps me in a state of frustration. We have access to computer. That is the only thing our government did for us.

I beg you in the name of GOD to kindly assist us with any amount of money to enable us to carry out this operation. Your assistance will highly be appreciated.

Please help us. God will bless you abundantly.

We await you response.
Sgt. Idris Lawal (rtd).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What pointing out facts that blacks are well known for these crimes?its not racist its a fact that half are probably going down this path.Of cause many blacks are fantastic hard working people like most of us.

You're twisting it...yet you come up with the bloody stats...im speaking my mind about gang culture etc,you are bringing up stats and adding nothing to it.

Well done. In a competition that included tinfoil hatters, Palace fans and 12 year olds that is the single most stupid thing someone has ever posted on NSC.

Probably cannot be a fact. Probably is assumption and speculation. Probably factual is an oxymoron. And how dare Mustafa actually prove something with actual facts that your simple and incredibly small brain doubts.

You could be the next Tommy Robinson. In fact I'd go for it if I were you.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I was looking for a thread full of stupid people and you all seem to meet my criteria so could I explain

SGT. IDRIS LAWAL (RTD).
IKEJA MILITARY CANTONMENT
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
SOLICITING FOR HELP.

I am Sergent Idris Lawal (rtd). I heartily beg for your help. We were retired voluntarily by the commander in chief of armed forces of the country, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida during his tenure as president and commander in chief of the armed forces. Since then we have been living in the military barracks waiting for our benefits.

Some weeks ago fire gulped the armory section in the barracks and everywhere caught fire. The entire barracks exploded and many people lost their lives. The death toll was about 2000, while some were rendered homeless. Right now we have lost all we had, property, shelter, clothing, everything.

My wife and my two kids managed to survive,. Right now they are in the hospital. One of them needs surgery on her face. We have been advised by the hospital to pay the sum of N5,000,000.00(NAIRA) which is about US$50,000.00 to commence this operation. My inability to raise the said amount, keeps me in a state of frustration. We have access to computer. That is the only thing our government did for us.

I beg you in the name of GOD to kindly assist us with any amount of money to enable us to carry out this operation. Your assistance will highly be appreciated.

Please help us. God will bless you abundantly.

We await you response.
Sgt. Idris Lawal (rtd).

We as NSC should do something to help Sgt. Idris Lawal. I've heard he's a Brighton fan.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Going by your post's it's clear you'd rather be non british...Seems to be a lot around these days.

That is not true, there are many people, including myself, who are proud to be British, we just don't talk about it a lot. The reason why ? because patriotism has been hijacked by nationalists who have used the flag as an aggressive symbol of hatred towards other nations and ethnic groups.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Liar (or provide a link)

Edit: Sincere apologies as i should have read the whole thread. Others have already identified you made it up!

Your edit has it Drew. Skylar was OWNED in posts 16 17 19 20 and 21. Convinced he is a former banned poster. He came back with another hilarious link later in this thread though.

Just as he was going to be elected thickest poster on NSC, a late contender has stepped forward.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That is not true, there are many people, including myself, who are proud to be British, we just don't talk about it a lot. The reason why ? because patriotism has been hijacked by nationalists who have used the flag as an aggressive symbol of hatred towards other nations and ethnic groups.
:thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Yawn, british people wave british flags, oh shock and horror! You could rephrase that easily...........

who are ashamed to be British, we just wontt talk about it a lot. The reason why ? because patriotism has been hijacked by leftists who have used the flag as an aggressive symbol of shame towards our nation and our people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here