Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
We did. We drew Liverpool in this cup but were already playing the Friday night vs Leeds on Sky. Liverpool had played on the Sunday, ironically against Spurs, and wouldn't play us on the Tuesday, so we played Wednesday & Friday. If I recall, we were playing Friday night due to Uni open day or something similar so that couldn't move. But there is no reason to play Bournemouth Friday night other than Sky but it won't get moved & Spurs will get their way.

Yep. That's the reality I guess. Silly fixture pile up tbh

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've tried ringing the club about ticket arrangements...........and yes you've guessed it.......nothing.
It's so amateurish.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloomin' handy for me being a midweeker. My office is just outside Northumberland Park railway station and the ground is less than a mile away.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I've tried ringing the club about ticket arrangements...........and yes you've guessed it.......nothing.
It's so amateurish.

PLR

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
so here's the "how much faith do I have in the Albion reaching this round" problem. Holiday booked for this week so as to avoid missing more than one game and bang this happens.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Nope but how can can a tinpot outfit like BHA compete with the attraction of a proper premier league team

Ooooh, get her. You might be in for a few thumbs down after that.

Highest average gates in the Championship with thousands of young seagulls would suggest we're doing a decent job of competing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here