Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottingham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I remember going to the 2005 encounter and sitting with the home fans which wasn't easy. Chippy's daisy-cutter lives long in the memory.
I was sitting very close to the directors box and completely trolleyed. Stewards were none too keen on me getting louder and louder in singing along with the Albion fans that day. Goes to show that sometimes you can travel without tickets and meet a local with a spare, good members only bar in the main stand for a half time bevvy too!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Time for tw@ts to dust off their half and half Albion/Spurs scarves...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It will be on Wednesday, Spurs are playing on Sunday 26th as they are in Europa League on Thursday before. We'll have to play Wednesday & Friday like we did a couple of years ago.

I am sure we had this a few seasons back too. Bloody ridiculous. We should be allowed to rearrange either previous Saturday match or the following Friday night one

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It will be on Wednesday, Spurs are playing on Sunday 26th as they are in Europa League on Thursday before. We'll have to play Wednesday & Friday like we did a couple of years ago.

We could - and should - argue that they won't put out the same side.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
[yt]4CMxvGyIrNw[/yt]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why will Calde be gutted. Surely he will have served the suspension by then?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I am sure we had this a few seasons back too. Bloody ridiculous. We should be allowed to rearrange either previous Saturday match or the following Friday night one

We did. We drew Liverpool in this cup but were already playing the Friday night vs Leeds on Sky. Liverpool had played on the Sunday, ironically against Spurs, and wouldn't play us on the Tuesday, so we played Wednesday & Friday. If I recall, we were playing Friday night due to Uni open day or something similar so that couldn't move. But there is no reason to play Bournemouth Friday night other than Sky but it won't get moved & Spurs will get their way.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'll buy you one if I can get one myself.
Has to be a Wednesday as flying back from Lanzarote Tuesday night.

You gotta love NSC sometimes. I am sure I can get mate thanks a lot.

I was just being cheeky in response to ppl wishing it was either a Tuesday or a Wednesday match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here