Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A British Aid Worker Beheaded by ISIS

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We should nuke them, put them in their place. Beheading a father of two who's an aid worker is beyond sick. If anyone doesn't like that, nuke them.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
So what has been the response of Muslims in the UK and Europe?
Well today there have been some condemnations of IS brutality. The following have all made public statements to the effect that IS do not represent mainstream Islam: Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain Dr Shuja Shafi, Dr Qari Asim, Imam of Leeds Makkah Mosque, The president of the Islamic Society of Britain, Sughra Ahmed and Sayed Ali Abbas Razawi, from Majlis-e-Ulama, which represents Shia Muslims in the UK and Europe.
But my question is this. What of the three million plus grassroots Muslims in this country alone? What are they saying or doing? Precisely nothing it would seem.
If the fine words of their leaders had any depth of support in their communities, should we not expect to see some form of public reaction from these ‘real’ Muslims?
After all, if there is a genuine desire not be tarred with the same brush, wouldn’t it be a good PR exercise to come out on the streets in their thousands, saying ‘Not in our name’ to IS? Or ‘Don’t cover up child abuse’ in Rotherham? How about a major demonstration in London – ‘Real Muslims Against Jihadists’?
Well, I’m sorry but until I see Muslims reacting in their thousands in this way, I shall still believe that the Jihadists have a lot of support amongst those ‘real’ western Muslims.
I shall still believe, in fact, that ‘real’ Muslims and Jihadists are just the two sides of the same Islamist coin. After all, they share the Koran don’t they?
islam-will-dominate Will The Real Muslims Please Stand Up

Brilliant post. If there are so many millions of normal Muslims why don't they stand up and say these scum shame the religion? This is supposed to be a religion of peace but the women are treated as second class and there is little tolerance of other religions. The most deluded fools of all the mugs that believe there is some sort of man in the cloud watching over you!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The endless stream of predominantly white politicians who appear after every Islamic atrocity, to tell us that what we have witnessed is not the real Islam.
it happened after 9/11, 7/7, Lee Rigby, the Rotherham Muslim Paedo scandal, the announcement of the US response to IS and now, once again, after the barbaric slaughter of David Haines.

We have a government run by Pedophiles. They knew about the Rotherham scandal way before it was dealt with. You can't blame the Muslim faith for that. I'm sure there will be government members linked with the Rotherham scandal as well.

I imagine a lot of people would be concerned about a government infiltrated by Pedos issuing wars on other cultures. I don't understand why you're not?

Maybe the root of the problem is here?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
We have a government run by Pedophiles. They knew about the Rotherham scandal way before it was dealt with. You can't blame the Muslim faith for that. I'm sure there will be government members linked with the Rotherham scandal as well.

I imagine a lot of people would be concerned about a government infiltrated by Pedos issuing wars on other cultures. I don't understand why you're not?

Nothing you ever say is factual, it's nothing more than your opinion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Oh dear, do you purposely deflect posts. YES i and many others KNOW there are paedos in the government. I put up a list of Labour ones, i also got an infraction for mentioning a known Tory...........but my post mentioned the ROTHERHAM PAEDOS which happen to involve 1400 children groomed and raped by Pakistani Muslims.....yet you try and twist it around to government paedos.....priceless.
In other words to make it really simple for you, although the grooming may have been covered up by some government paedos (unproven) the likelyhood is that the ROTHERHAM PAEDOS ALL BAR ONE PAKISTANI MUSLIMS, were covered up because of the fear (proven) of coming across as racist. Simple enough for you even.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Nothing you ever say is factual, it's nothing more than your opinion.

Thanks for the analysis.

Any chance of an apology?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Please do us all a favour, go sink in your own conspiracy theory.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Woah there.... Couldn't that be a little bit defamatory?!?!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why is it that the people who talk about paedophiles the most can never, ever spell it? It's not like they don't get plenty of practice.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh dear, do you purposely deflect posts. YES i and many others KNOW there are paedos in the government. I put up a list of Labour ones, i also got an infraction for mentioning a known Tory...........but my post mentioned the ROTHERHAM PAEDOS which happen to involve 1400 children groomed and raped by Pakistani Muslims.....yet you try and twist it around to government paedos.....priceless.

No, the situation got so out of hand because our establishment was too scared to do anything for fear of being accused of being racists. Not because they were thinking of the children's best interests but because they wanted to protect their own image.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity did this. It was allowed to happen by turning a blind eye when over 100 babies were born from this situation.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why is it that the people who talk about paedophiles the most can never, ever spell it? It's not like they don't get plenty of practice.

Automated spell check corrects it to the american spelling of Pedophile.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Automated spell check corrects it to the american spelling of Pedophile.

Really? Alright. I'll give you that.

I stand by the general point though. The number of times I've seen people obsessively refer to "peados", for example :rolleyes"

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, the situation got so out of hand because our establishment was too scared to do anything for fear of being accused of being racists. Not because they were thinking of the children's best interests but because they wanted to protect their own image.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity did this. It was allowed to happen by turning a blind eye when over 100 babies were born from this situation.

:rolleyes: Yes it has been proved that the situation was ignored, a blind eye etc etc, but the children (1400 of them) were groomed and raped by Pakistani Muslims, they were not groomed and raped by government officials (paedos or normal) they were ignored and covered up by these people.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
:rolleyes: Yes it has been proved that the situation was ignored, a blind eye etc etc, but the children (1400 of them) were groomed and raped by Pakistani Muslims, they were not groomed and raped by government officials (paedos or normal) they were ignored and covered up by these people.

So you admit they work hand in hand then?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Oh,
paedophile - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more. What is paedophile? someone who is sexually interested in children:
Definition of paedophile in British and World English in Oxford dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences. English to English reference content.
paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younge

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Anyway ISIS have now put another Brit hostage up for beheading......so it continues

What continues?

You've more or less admitted that these dangerous muslims we should kill, work alongside the British government?

It was you who mentioned the Rotherham scandal in relation to this. No one else.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What continues?

You've more or less admitted that these dangerous muslims we should kill work alongside the British government?

It was you who mentioned the Rotherham scandal. No one else.

What are you on about?. This thread is about a British aid worker who has been beheaded. I have just posted that another British citizen is due to suffer the same fate, as put up on the latest news, what has that to do with the Rotherham scandal and the British government.
I can only assume that you are a brick short of a load, no other rational explanation for your posts.

Er, this was your post The Truth:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth View Post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here