Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen murray?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Glad Glenn's been given a vote of confidence by Super Al.
I was worried he might have been sold to a relegation threatened Championship club.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was worried he might have been sold to a relegation threatened Championship club.

I heard Millwall were interested. However, probably wise to keep him at premier league relegation threatened club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Millwall splashing the cash on a decent player ? :eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thought he couldn't go on loan again ?

He has only played for Reading and Palace so in theory could be loaned to a 3rd club for a maximum of 93 days.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
The fact we have just given him a new deal suggests he is part of Pardew's plans, no?

Not at all ! Just means they feel they can ask for more money if anyone comes in for him. By saying they are reluctant, as he is part of their plans.
I liked Glen, and was sorry we let him go (God the mistakes this club has made) but is he still up to the Prem ? Would be of more use to a Championship club I'd have thought.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Not at all ! Just means they feel they can ask for more money if anyone comes in for him. By saying they are reluctant, as he is part of their plans.
I liked Glen, and was sorry we let him go (God the mistakes this club has made) but is he still up to the Prem ? Would be of more use to a Championship club I'd have thought.

Hey was a key part of our Liverpool 3-3 performance. His chest down to Gayle for the 3rd goal was sublime. The two of them could form a very strong partnership. Pardew rates him, Warnock didn't.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He has signed a 1 year contract extension today.

Trivia question: how many footballers besides Muzza have scored in all of these competitions?

Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two
Conference
Conference North
FA Cup
League Cup
Cms?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Hey was a key part of our Liverpool 3-3 performance. His chest down to Gayle for the 3rd goal was sublime. The two of them could form a very strong partnership. Pardew rates him, Warnock didn't.

Well that really only confirms my doubts, he used to score goals at ease. Now you celebrate........wait for it........A CHEST DOWN! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here