somewhere in Eastbourne
Ffs
how long ago did he play for us
for gods sake get over it

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, his ship has sailed. By the time he leaves Palace his best years will be behind him.

If he wanted to come back, he wouldn't be so keen to keep extending his Palace contract.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Well that really only confirms my doubts, he used to score goals at ease. Now you celebrate........wait for it........A CHEST DOWN! :facepalm:

The chest down that enabled the goal that confirmed that the Premier League title wasn't going to Anfield last season, no less.

A bit different from banging in hatfuls of goals in League 1, I grant you. He is adapting to the Prem and it seems Pardew will give him game time.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I'm quite happy with Baldock and O'Grady. They can find the net against Champions League sides.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
The chest down that enabled the goal that confirmed that the Premier League title wasn't going to Anfield last season, no less.

A bit different from banging in hatfuls of goals in League 1, I grant you. He is adapting to the Prem and it seems Pardew will give him game time.

Ok mate, interesting to see how it develops. I hope he gets sorted somewhere, he did the business for us. So he deserves some gratitude for that.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Some supporters really need to get over themselves with Murray.
Too old
Too expensive
Too Palace

I respect Murray and enjoyed it when he led the line for us; but that was then and this is now - and to carry on mentioning him is pointless - and frankly annoying.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
‏@GM_83 6m6 minutes ago

Delighted to extend my deal at this fantastic club! #CPFC #CPFCfamily #FFS #Eagles #SE25

Says it all :thumbsup:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Baldock and O'Grady :lolol:

This says a lot about you, because only 3 seasons ago, if you remember unless you're a "returning" fan; you'd give an arm and a leg for those two when your team was nothing more than lower table mediocrity.

Though given your name, it really doesn't surprise me that you laugh at Baldock and O'Grady, I mean you're evidently use to premier league strikers. Were you Chelsea or Arsenal before 2013?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
‏@GM_83 6m6 minutes ago

Delighted to extend my deal at this fantastic club! #CPFC #CPFCfamily #FFS #Eagles #SE25

Quoting a childish thing 'ffs' that palace fans tried to make a thing out of - and digging at BHA... Yet still some wanted him back!!!?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm sure the glamour and esteem of playing for a club like Crystal Palace was the thing that sealed the deal. Certainly one to tell the grandkids about.

The Grandkids: Grandad you used to be a footballer, who did you play for?
Murray: A team called Crystal Palace.
The Grandkids: Who?
Murray: Crystal Palace. We were in the Premiership many times.
The Grandkids: (awkward silence) ...okay then Grandad.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Shut up. It was Gerrards slip not what happened at Selhurst.

Keep believing that tho if it makes you happy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
‏@GM_83 6m6 minutes ago

It's all about money. You pay him more than any other club was prepared to. Don't kid yourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here