Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are you not going to the Cheltenham game?

Why are you not going to the Cheltenham game?

• Too expensive

Votes: 18 7.5%
  • Fed up with Albion at the moment

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • I think they will lose

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • It's only Cheltenham

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • It's only the League Cup

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • I'm on holiday

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • I'm doing something else

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • I'm at work

Votes: 31 12.9%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am going.

The Albion are playing, I'm an Albion fan and I have no other plans - why wouldn't I go?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Working this evening between 5pm and 10pm, as on most Tuesdays. I may be able to liberate myself for other Tuesday games, but this was not a priority.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm not going because in all honesty the club have given me no incentive to part with any more money than I already have.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm tempted to go tonight now.

There's just something good about evening games, and the Amex feels a bit more relaxed when there's a smaller crowd.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Cost of ticket plus parking makes it quite an expensive ticket and to be honest I just can't be bothered.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Baby was due on Sunday. Still no sign, it's a bit crappy of me to go to the football when the missus could go into labour at any minute!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm a 1901 er and havn;t missed a game other than through illness, not going as feel for whatever reason, the clubs management is apathetic and treating the fans with a little contempt. I'm not buying into there s three weeks left of the transfer window, nothing worthwhile is coming to the Amex now, remember Harley and Dobbie. FFP is one thing, but taking a step back and watching what is going on I feel we have a real financial squeeze. If we sell Buckley the only high earner left will be CMS, I don't like being mugged off and the premise on which I bought seats in the 1901 to entertain clients is not meeting expectations. I'm a lifelong Albion supporter but feel that the club is being steered incorrectly.

Totally agree with this.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I could go but I've gotta be up at 4.30am for work so as it's only Cheltenham and the club seems to be a penny pinching, rudderless ship, I'm giving it a miss. Also the transport is a big issue.
I'm kinda hoping for the worst crowd ever at the Amex tonight. It will send a message to Bloom Barber and Burke that us fans just aren't happy. The service and prices are poor and expensive and the lack of investment in the team means I probably wouldn't go even if it were prem opposition.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm going because it's one of the few games we might actually win this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here