Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Warks LVCC

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Good job Katy isn't playing for England, he might embarrass Anderson and Broad by actually bowling at the stumps.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ambrose and Westwood at the crease.

Curtley must be pensionable nowadays and certainly never considered a batsman. Vivienne should stick to fashion.

We should surely get these two out soon.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Ambrose and Westwood at the crease.

Curtley must be pensionable nowadays and certainly never considered a batsman. Vivienne should stick to fashion.

We should surely get these two out soon.

I immediately thought of footballer, Darren, and golfer Lee. But that's an enjoyable game and I look forward to playing it again with you in the near future.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Lunch on Day 4.

Warwickshire 10-3

Target 316 more runs to win, with 67 overs remaining.

All four results still possible.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Lunch on Day 4.

Warwickshire 10-3

Target 316 more runs to win, with 67 overs remaining.

All four results still possible.

Warwickshire could still win you think? They will not start chasing this with 3 wickets down already.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Warwickshire could still win you think? They will not start chasing this with 3 wickets down already.

Have you not seen how deep the Bears bat?

They will regroup over lunch after that flukey session and we will be CHASING leather all afternoon. I expect a Woakes six into the tennis courts to wrap it up shortly after Tea, a good effort by Sussex but class will out....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sit back and watch lunch and tea merge into one long smorgasboard of a bowling buffet...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Clever Warwks, letting our popgun attack think they have a sniff before laying into them for a win by teatime. All too predictable, and Katie fell for it. No wonder he's been dropped by England. Clueless. :facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So Sussex have let Rikki "ton" Clarke and Tim "double-ton" Ambrose come to the crease together, game over then.

EDIT: obviously I meant Chris "ton" Woakes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here