Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What film have you watched the most times?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
As a child I must have watched Hook well over 50 times- can still recite it almost word for word now.

As a student I nearly equaled this feat with Chopper- bloody love that film, Eric Bana at his best

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blazing saddles.

Seen it about 20 times.

"The sherrif's a ni......."

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Another mention of Blues Brothers ......absolute classic..NB I have seen Gladiator a lot ,mainly because my wife was totally obsessive about it and saw it at the cinema at least 14 times ..then the DVD of course , good one though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I answered Star Wars or Escape to Victory early in this thread, but in hindsight, my correct answer (and almost certainly that of anyone with kids) is probably Finding Nemo, or Toy Story or Cars, etc.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
On TV only, I guess it would be a Frankie Howerd "comedy" made in the early 1950's, for some reason the BBC would always put this on at Xmas at a time when they couldn't afford a lot of the more recent stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Runaway_Bus

I believe the big UK film producers like Rank refused to sell films for showing on TV for many years knowing that they would lose any chance of re-runs in cinemas, hence the poor TV choice back then.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
American werewolf in London. Especially for the bit with jenny agutter in the shower.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Way too many to think about and I would have diff categories rather than one film.

In no particular order:

Downfall
Indiana Jones
Ghostbusters
Top Gun
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfast Club
Jurassic Park
Blade
The Day After Tomorrow (Yes yes I know)
The Last Samurai
Batman Begins
The Great Race

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Dumb & Dumber was our mess movie for a deployment. We would re-enact scenes when ashore, especially in U.S diners.

The Cruel Sea, In Which We Serve. Classic nautical one liners in those films which are still used today.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
At Leyton Orient they re-enact the scenes on the terraces filmed for the Stanley Baker film "Robbery". There is a famous line "No shooters"..

The film scenes actually show parts of a Div 3 (then) game between Leyton Orient and Swindon, the game sadly for the film-makers finished 0-0.

Another film I have seen used the Brentford ground or at least the changing-rooms there, it was made about the same time I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here