Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five die in Afghanistan.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
how can anyone deem it "respectable" to be "just doing their job" when flying a military helicopter over rural areas that pose no threat to anyone. personal insults as replies show you have nothing intelligent to offer.

do you know how many Afghans have died in Afghanistan V how many "british" soldiers have died there?

You started "just doing there job" crap - so i made that comment look foolish - keep up your patiotism and nationism - you only serve to help the banks and corporations.....but that might take some reading.
You know what I actually feel really sorry for you. 5 British servicemen give their lives whilst serving this country, some of whom may well be my friends and you spout all sorts of rubbish in support of some delusional agenda. If you hate this country so much what are you still doing here? Grow some balls and go and live in your "peaceful area of the world" and do us all a favour. I'd actually pay to watch you getting what you deserve. If you don't want to do that then lets meet up and we can discuss your theories and the meaning of life. I'm sure there are plenty on here that would pay to see that outcome.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You know what I actually feel really sorry for you. 5 British servicemen give their lives whilst serving this country, some of whom may well be my friends and you spout all sorts of rubbish in support of some delusional agenda. If you hate this country so much what are you still doing here? Grow some balls and go and live in your "peaceful area of the world" and do us all a favour. I'd actually pay to watch you getting what you deserve. If you don't want to do that then lets meet up and we can discuss your theories and the meaning of life. I'm sure there are plenty on here that would pay to see that outcome.

Are you saying that the story of the soilders dying in Afghanistan is a sad one because the soldiers were simply British?
If the soldiers had been from a different nationality, would you be grieving as much?
Why does empathy always have to have geography involved!?

Last edited:

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Are you saying that the story of the soilders dying in Afghanistan is a sad one because the soldiers were simply British?
If the soldiers had been from a different nationality, would you be grieving as much?
Empathy can be a strange thing!?
Jeez two villages without their idiots today! I am not grieving... yet as I don't know their names. If they are friends of mine then yes I will be. The loss of any lives out there (except the enemy) is sad but the the fact that they are British means more to me yes..... because I am BRITISH.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I'm weirded out as to how "some" of these posters in this thread can post whilst also marching through Brighton.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Respect is earned. It takes an intelligent person to know when to keep quiet. All you are earning is contempt.

When people die for no good reason, and no just cause, it is THE time to speak out.

If not this, then when? When the garden needs weeding? When one's MOT is due and one's rear indicator is not working?

Grow up.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Jeez two villages without their idiots today! I am not grieving... yet as I don't know their names. If they are friends of mine then yes I will be. The loss of any lives out there (except the enemy) is sad but the the fact that they are British means more to me yes..... because I am BRITISH.

What if there's users on NSC who've got relatives who've been killed by British troops? Spare a thought for them? or is it only the British who deserve the thought?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I don't "feel sorry" for him. I think he's a nasty piece of work. RIP OUR 5 servicemen.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You really do have an overblown sense of your own intelligence, don't you? I wonder if you really understand that a highly offensive post like yours, comparing young service personnel, with Nazi concentration camp guards, is possibly the most abhorrent comment that I ever read on here, and if you were intelligent, instead of a nasty minded keybiard warrior, then your argument would be far more credible, but as it is , your previous posts must border on the delusioal rantings of someone with mental health problems, therefore I will pity you rather than condemn you

I did not compare the two - i created evidence to show that respect is not earned "for just following orders / doing a job." - and it's really the best example.

read posts a little closer huh?

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
What if there's users on NSC who've got relatives who've been killed by British troops? Spare a thought for them? or is it only the British who deserve the thought?
If they aren't the enemy then yes I would "spare a thought" for them... if they are then good riddance.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011

threatening violence on the internet? you sad, sad, man - in a thread like this too? you have NO respect.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
If they aren't the enemy then yes I would "spare a thought" for them... if they are then good riddance.

You are a toxic individual. The news creates an enemy and you then have no care and even happiness at their death? you need help.

whoever said i lived in England now?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Didn't you say you wanted to see something horrific happen to Hybrid x? Do you see him as the enemy of the British too?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

helipilot, as you are in the same line of work, and you may well know these servicemen who have died fighting for this country, i am appalled by some of responses to your posts. Perhaps just ignore the ignorant.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I did not compare the two - i created evidence to show that respect is not earned "for just following orders / doing a job." - and it's really the best example.

read posts a little closer huh?

People working the gas chambers were also doing their job. A direct qoute from post#5 , this is a comparison with the young men killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Maybe if you were as intelligent as you believe you are you would understand this, but because of your superiority complex, you fail to see or understand it

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
helipilot, as you are in the same line of work, and you may well know these servicemen who have died fighting for this country, i am appalled by some of responses to your posts. Perhaps just ignore the ignorant.
Soulman many thanks. You're right I just need to ignore those two idiots. Theres not point having a battle of wits with the unarmed!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Does anyone here know the death count for British troops in Afghanistan?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here