Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is everyone going for there 2014 holiday?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Tom,

Croatia is like a second home for us. We go near Dubrovnik - never been up north of the
country. People there are top. Beer's not bad either :)

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Cyprus for a week in June
Switzerland for England game in Sept
Followed by a long weekend in Marbella for my stag do in Sept
Estonia for England game the weekend before i get married in Oct
Then a week in Dubai en route to Australia for 3 weeks for my honeymoon

Had a week in The Gambia in March which i cant recommend enough if you want a cheap bit of winter sun

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
California - annual Oakland Raiders pilgrimage. Thankfully I get back in time to see them at Wembley too.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Getting the car ferry to northern Spain and staying in some place in Cantabria for 10 days with another family. Just plan to drink lots of red wine and let the kids run riot in the garden/on the nearby beach.

I do need to research if Bilbao/Santander/Sociedad have got any decent pre-season friendlies though.

just did a quick check and their not released yet. no sign of when they're being released either aswell :nono:

Just got back from a week in Swanage Dorset and surrounding areas, going back in May for the Diesel Gala on the Railway, Nice & Monaco in June, Dartmouth Devon in August and then Southwold Suffolk for Christmas.

.......might try and squeeze a small cruise in somewhere as well.
:clap2: Outed as a trainspotter - join the club! Nice place Swanage, Basil Fawlty was from there apparently.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
:clap2: Outed as a trainspotter - join the club! Nice place Swanage, Basil Fawlty was from there apparently.

Happy to be outed! :thumbsup:

Got a taste of things to come as 33111 'Hotdog' ran a service last Friday.

Cant wait to this there though , KOYLI 55002.........only 4 weeks to go!

P9160826.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The girlfriend has just handed her notice in at the bbc, tired of their 5-year unwelcomingness of her, so a couple of months off to recover means her and i heading to her mum's in Galicia. She's there for about 3 weeks in May and me there for 1 - depending on whether we make it to the play-off finals or not. I'll be well fed by her mother who starts cooking at about 7am in preparation for the day's feasts. Then, much to the girlfriend's disappointment, with only me bringing home the vegetarian bacon for some of the summer we'll have to find a dirtcheap beachside week somewhere in September for me to roast foully and accurately learn the lingo of "vegetarian does mean filled with tuna or chicken lumps" in foreign tongue.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brighton. Can't wait.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
My plans are...

1 - work out where each of the previous 56 posters lives
2 - buy a stripey jumper, mask and big bag with SWAG written on it
3 - go off and visit each property when each person is away

oh - and visit Dalyan in Turkey at some point over the next 6 months...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A trip to Alabama, USA with my Granddad and Cousin to visit my Aunt and her family, can't wait :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here