Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peaches Geldof dies age 25!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Continue Reading ....

Sounds kinda patronising, was this your intent or am I being overly sensitive?

Nope your clearly not over sensitive, your origanal post on this thread that made me respond was most definatly not of the sensitive nature, I would take my last reply as extremely patronizing, if I were you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I personally can't see why anyone would get upset at someone being upset. If someone wants to grieve or show some respects to someone who has died how the f*ck does that impact on anyone else ?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I personally can't see why anyone would get upset at someone being upset. If someone wants to grieve or show some respects to someone who has died how the f*ck does that impact on anyone else ?

But are those people really upset, or are they just looking to get some attention online? For example, the thread title hardly comes across as sensitive and compassionate, to me is screams COME AND READ MY THREAD!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But are those people really upset, or are they just looking to get some attention online? For example, the thread title hardly comes across as sensitive and compassionate, to me is screams COME AND READ MY THREAD!!!

Pretty cynical Ash. I really don't get what the problem is if someone thinks, " a 25 year old mother has died, that is pretty sad " and I don't see how that could inconvenience anyone in any way either if they make that comment.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pretty cynical Ash. I really don't get what the problem is if someone thinks, " a 25 year old mother has died, that is pretty sad " and I don't see how that could inconvenience anyone in any way either if they make that comment.

Diana's death inconvenienced me.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Football-wise, we're unbeaten since Peaches died.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Died of heroin overdose, says The Times. :-(

Implies that this was known almost immediately after bearing in mind the BBC story mentioning drugs within an hour or so of the announcement.

Very sad that she is leaving behind her children just as she was left behind by her mum. I just hope the cycle ends there and her children can have long happy lives

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Makes me think of trainspotting. At least the children are ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here