Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owlsonline preview

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:shrug:

Anyone know? Seems to have really upset him.

I wondered the same thing myself.

As an aside, the Blades have made this article public on Twitter.

unitedite ‏@unitedite 1h

Belittling other clubs as tinpot/small - when they're above you in the league, averaging crowds 6000 higher - you are just looking stupid.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sheffield Wednesday
Watford-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-Dave-Jones_2910180.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Jebus they do not like us one tiny bit do they....

Love this from Bricat below

Seagulls roasting on an open fire,
Obscene flag, baiting Sheffield folk.
Held by Falmer Stadium scum,
Yes I was there that night you c**ts,

Have a nice day if you're coming.

His photo is of a staffordshire bull terrier with kisses all over it...... How very Gay

D

Deleted member 22389

Sometimes records against teams away have to be broken. Hopefully it will be tonight, let the football do the talking.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Extremely myopic, perhaps had he not used the Bummers word you'd have been less uppity.

Where have I been uppity? I merely referred to your comment re stereotyping... I had previously said that I find a blog such as the one written hard to take seriously..but that was to do with its overall content...I've read many blogs written by away supporters which I've found entertaining and informative... I'm afraid it falls into neither category and is probably the worst drivel I've seen for many a season

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I've always thought that anyone obsessed to the point of hatred towards homosexuality may in fact have doubts about their own sexuality. Displaced anxiety.

To follow this theme, I also believe fans obsessed with their own 'authenticity' or to put it another way, their 'plasticity', are also insecure about whether they are respected by their peers as a 'real fan'.

Thankfully for the respectable masses, both subjects are bigoted, boring and frankly pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here