Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats an infraction?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and the other MODS that allowed [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] to spout shit today----My view is they are not not fit for purpose bearing in mind I got an infraction for not-a lot???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I got on for implying that the St. James' s street area was full of faggots.
You should probably get another now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION] given an infraction for calling the ref a Google , could have been a suspension for foul and abusive language :lol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Problem

I'm a mod thats been made to look silly.

Solution

Shift the thread off the main board and hide it in 'other stuff'

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just got my second infraction for my last post:thumbsup:

This whole saga is a joke. Just like a poor referee, a mod makes a bad game-changing decision and then looses control of the game.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
So there does not appear to be any hard and fast rule on what might incur an infraction? What one Mod finds offensive and objectionable another might not, bit like life really I guess we just have to live with it. Personally I don't find the 'running over CMS' comment particularly offensive, why? Because it is unrealistic and if presented with that scenario there is no doubt the poster would actually do that, I see it more as an idle threat comment with no actual intent to really do such a thing. On the other hand if a comment is made that I think the person would realistically do like threaten to smack another poster in the mouth if they saw them then that is a realistic scenario and I would take that more seriously. It's all based on the MOds perception I suppose.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and the other MODS that allowed [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] to spout shit today----My view is they are not not fit for purpose bearing in mind I got an infraction for not-a lot???

Or perhaps we were at Bolton supporting the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here