Votes: 195 73.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 6.4%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not sure why people think Arsenal would play their reserves. Wenger needs to win something quite urgently, and I think we have proven that we are not a lower-league pushover.

Personally I think the obsession with Arsenal on here is a bit disrespectful to Swansea who have beaten them already at the Emirates, I hope Swansea win.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
From the official club website
Secure Your Round Four Ticket

They can sell the STH seats because the area that would be used if the full allocation was taken would be the area in the South east corner which is normally sold on a match by match basis because of this possibility

Not if they take the full 15% (which Arsenal will). S1G and S1H STH will not be guaranteed a ticket.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
So Arsenal would get 4125 tickets (15% of 27500). Would the south plus both south corners be enough for that or will they need to take some East as well?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Arsenal will sell their 4000+ in a day or two easily so that will be south and 2 blocks of East probably.

We'll have a job to outsing them too

This is THE FA Cup (not the mickey mouse league cup) the best and oldest cup competition in the world - sell out Swansea or Arsenal. Nailed on.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be honest I'd be delighted to play Swansea. They are a great club and play wonderful football. My comments were not meant to disrespect them at all. It's simply down to perception. Quite honestly most football fans will regard Arsenal as a big draw and Swansea as a small draw. More neutrals will be interested if Arsenal play than if Swansea play. It is/will be just the same in people's minds when we reach the promised land.

If an NSC poll was taken along which club most would rather watch I know which one my money would be on.

I agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here