Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Out of those teams, how many have been in La Liga in the last 20 years or ever in that case? I see two B teams, ans about 4/5 others I recognise (I don't do FM).
If you compare the strengths, history, attendances, achievements, finance of La liga B and the Championship there is no comparison.

My argument is simple. Stop buying mediocre players that will probably make little difference to the overall team who would probably be dumped if we ever got promoted anyway, and save the pennies to buy players who would make an impact now and could progress in any future PL campaign.

Real Murcia
Xerez
Racing Santander
Hercules
Villarreal (Champions League Semis not so long ago)
Las Palmas
Numancia
Real Murcia
Almeria
Recreativo
Gijon

Have all been in La Liga in the last 20 years. Stop trying to belittle a league you know nothing about..........

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The big question for me is whether Gus has a Plan B if this "signing" doesn't come off. I sincerely hope so.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
The big question for me is whether Gus has a Plan B if this "signing" doesn't come off. I sincerely hope so.

"If not we will have to move for somebody else and the danger is you can lose those options, so it’s a bit tricky but I hope we are going to get one (striker). We need to, we have to."

"I think we have got or three great options. It could be a week, or ten days or the 30th of January. I would like it to be Saturday (Newcastle in the FA Cup) but sometimes you don’t know. But it’s close, I think very close.”

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
WOW. Going to look on sky and our website. Good news.

You won't find it there. I only know because my brothers brothers sister works in Spain selling programmes and she read it in there. She sent me a copy and it got lost in the post. Honest

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Shirley Shirley Shirley this issues should have been sorted out BEFORE the Jan window. I am afraid this smacks as gross incompetence,we wait.....and end up with nothing !!!!!!! We must be the worst club in country for signing a striker (Gus had to hypnotize CMS for Christ sake !!!)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whatever bellend.

Ooh listen to you. How many times have you watched the inbetweeners box set that you obviously got for Xmas.

Next you'll be calling me a hairy clunge.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Shirley Shirley Shirley this issues should have been sorted out BEFORE the Jan window. I am afraid this smacks as gross incompetence,we wait.....and end up with nothing !!!!!!! We must be the worst club in country for signing a striker (Gus had to hypnotize CMS for Christ sake !!!)

Gus just needs to hypnotise the immigration people and convince them that the paper work is all in order. Should be a piece of piss.

debbie_hypno_203x152-kenny-craig.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here