Hammond-7.5-Good game
Orlandi-8-Most creative player by a mile
Buckley-7-Never really got into the game
Hoskins and Dobbie-7-Both showed good touches but received very little service

CMS-7.5-Looked fired up
Crofts-6-Barely touched the ball
Calderon-N/A

Dec 29, 2011
Kuszczak-7-Good handling but kicking was poor, instills confidence.
Bruno-7-Solid
Greer-7.5-Good game
Dunk-8-Played well, good challenges and looks composed
Painter-6.5-Better than last year but seems nervous, mark down by 0.5 for the dive on the end of our box
Bridcutt-8.5 MOM-Quality game again, amazing footballer
Hammond-7.5-Good game
Orlandi-8-Bit quieter but still good
Buckley-7.5 - Threatened and was a good outlet but not a lot of end product (apart from the freekick for the goal)
Hoskins - 7 - Good player
Dobbie-6-Didn't do much, seems to shoot when he should pass and pass when he should shoot

CMS-7.5-Looked fired up
Crofts-5.5-Didn't notice him once
Calderon-N/A

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i wouldnt of given bridders a 8.5,he gave the ball away a lot more than usual with misplaced passes,still our best player at the club by a mile mind

Dec 29, 2011
i wouldnt of given bridders a 8.5,he gave the ball away a lot more than usual with misplaced passes,still our best player at the club by a mile mind

Think I only saw one misplaced pass. This was countered by his tackling, positioning, breaking up play, tracking back and covering players who were out of position. Must be an absolute bastard to play against and I hope he's on top form on Saturday.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Think I only saw one misplaced pass. This was countered by his tackling, positioning, breaking up play, tracking back and covering players who were out of position. Must be an absolute bastard to play against and I hope he's on top form on Saturday.

This. The amount of times he won the ball back for us and covered for Bruno, Painter, and even Greer at one point was immense.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
I agree with most of the ratings with the exception of Greer - for me he was once again the weak link. Cannot remember him winning a single header. He gets a 6 from me and a place on the transfer list. Before people suggest that he cleared 2 possible goal efforts, just remember that is his role as defender.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kuszczak-7
Bruno-7.5
Greer-7
Dunk-7.5
Painter-6.5
Bridcutt-8.5
Hammond-7
Orlandi-8
Buckley-7.5
Hoskins - 7
Dobbie-6

CMS-7.5
Crofts-?

Dec 29, 2011
I agree with most of the ratings with the exception of Greer - for me he was once again the weak link. Cannot remember him winning a single header. He gets a 6 from me and a place on the transfer list. Before people suggest that he cleared 2 possible goal efforts, just remember that is his role as defender.

So he doesn't get points for doing his job? You can't rate someone down for doing their job. However I am being a bit flippant and think his heading is absolutely dire. For someone who must be about 6"3' he struggles in the air.

I think saving an imminent goal should get a few marks, shirley?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

He cleared one off the line superbly. Yes, his passing is poor at times, but he was much improved today. I'd still say Dunk looked more assured though which once again begs the question whether El-Abd or Dunk should start on Saturday.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Weird game.

Kuszczak-7-Good handling distribution sometimes suspect
Bruno-7-Solid
Greer-7.5-Good game
Dunk-7.5-Put in some good challenges
Painter-6-Looked the weak link in defence
Bridcutt-8-Always class
Hammond-7.5-Good game
Orlandi-8-Most creative player by a mile
Buckley-7-Never really got into the game
Hoskins and Dobbie-7-Both showed good touches but received very little service

CMS-7.5-Looked fired up
Crofts-6-Barely touched the ball
Calderon-N/A

Absolutely spot on. The only minor quibble is that I'd give Bridcutt a 9. He was my MOM by a country mile.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Bizarre. Most of the people round me had him in with a shout for man of the match.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Before people suggest that he cleared 2 possible goal efforts, just remember that is his role as defender.

Right. So what exactly is it you want him to do, if doing his most important job isn't enough? Score 40 yard screamers?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Greer was better tonight than in quiet a while - was reading the game very, very well in terms of when to come and intercept. Still not the best in the air but was good on the ground tonight.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Koosh 6
Painter 6
Dunk7
Greer 7
Bruno 7
Bridcut 8
Hammond 8
Buckley 8 mom
Orlandi 8
Dobbie 8
Hoskins 6

CMS 8
Calderon 6
Crofts 6

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Kus 7 Distribution poor, at times his kicking matches FDM's
Bruno 8 Always looks to create and normally does
Greer 6 Always plays backwards and looks like a rabbit in the headlights going forward
Dunk 7 Think he is improving with every game. Like to see him and El Abd together at some stage
Painter 6 Steady game but got himself into trouble occasionally.Bridge will be back
Hammond 6 Good header for goal but would prefer to see him on the bench.Seems to tire in the second half
Bridcutt 9 MoM He is the one player we cannot afford to lose. Costly and difficult tp replace
Buckley 6 Not at his best in the last two games.Did not look fit tonight and what were the gloves all about
Orlandi 8 Another good display but needs to sharpen up on his finishing. Bit fortunate for his goal.
Dobbie 6 Not quite going for him at the moment, but still think he will come good
Hoskins 6 Good to see him given a chance, but did'nt see much of the ball in the first half and found chances hard to come by.

CMS 8 Thought he played like he had a point to prove. Control and defence splitting balls opened City up in the short time he was on the pitch.
Crofts 6 Hardly touched the ball and cannot play with Hammond. They occupy the same space and it is no coincidence that we defend even deeper when they play together
Calderon 5 Not on long enough

Summary: Against a good side we would have conceeded at least once. Gave their midfield far too much space and defended too deeply in the second half. If City had scored with the amount of ball they had, it would have been squeaky bum time again in the last ten minutes. Need to finish teams off and not play so negatively once we get the lead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here