Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Expectations for this season?

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
What are your expectations of bha this season? Im expecting us to finish 5th/6th and then hopefully get promotion through the play offs.

p.s sorry if this has been posted before

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Going UP UP UP!

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I think 4th If I'm honest. Just have to play consistently that's all. It's like when we are In our zone. We are untouchable :eek:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Improvement on last years league position and much better performances away from home would make me happy. Hopefully nothing like the West Ham debacle again and uninspired performances against Barnsley.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Blimey, a lot of very high expectations on here.

Imagine the pressure if we lose at Swindon and Hull. And we don't have an "easy" Doncaster type fixture in the first home game either...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Top 10 would be great. With the addition of a 20+ striker (or one who can allow CMS to be this) it's the playoffs for the Albion!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
As in a relegation struggle or what? Or struggle to be in the top half/challenging for playoffs?

struggle as in fight to stay up.......grieves me to say it, but sides will have sussed us from last season, we haven't got the squad of other clubs and we've already got injuries (Buckley out for two games).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here