Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think the Albion will finish in the top six ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All depends on who the 'Gem' is and the definite 3 signings we keep hearing about.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not a chance with our squad at the mo,2nd season will be a lot harder now teams know our style

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Currently, no. Next season is going to be a lot harder, and there are a lot of strong teams competing next season, especially the teams that have just come down. But hey, transfer window has only just opened and there's going to be a lot of movement in all the squads over the next few weeks..

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Keeper will get us at least 6 extra points and we may just adapt our style slightly to get CMS on the end of more stuff. Keep injury free and we've got a great chance even if no one else comes in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No idea yet, way way way way too early to be asking.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Right here, right now I don't think so.Top 12 maybe
I'd be more than happy with a top half finish this season

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not now no.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With what we have at the moment? An outside chance

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
currently no chance, but some decent signings and some deadwood out, then yes we have a chance. If we go into the season with 9 or 10 from last, then its mid table.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, easily.

How anyone can say categorically mo when we were challenging for all of last season and we already have a stronger squad, I don't know.

Why on Earth are so many people so farking negative.

Also, I don't see how anyone can argue (let alone categorically state) that the division will be a lot harder. It may be a little harder, it may be a little easier, but I think we can be quite sure that it won't be A LOT anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here